CHAPTER 3

It's the next morning and Bhism was on his way to the royal court when he sees Raths and bags as Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa, Karnika and Soubalaa all ready to go somewhere.

"What is happening here ?" Bhism asked.

Suyodhanaa, Sushasana and Karnika looked at each other not knowing what to say in front of Bhism, cause he can clearly see through there lies. But Soubalaa comes to their aid.

"Mahamahim, I thought to take my nieces on a nice trip to Gandhar." Soubalaa said with a smile.

"So Rani Karnika is also going ?" Bhism raised his brow.

"Yes Mahamahim, Suyodhanaa has asked me to accompany her. Is there a problem ?" Karnika asked.

"Not at all. I was just curious as to how you all are leaving so suddenly." Bhism said.

"Oh Grandsire, you know how Suyodhanaa is. Always makes last moment plans and I cannot help but oblige to my dear niece's will." Soubalaa said.

"Your obligations only have spoiled her." Bhism said.

"Pitamah, I know you have many problems with me but right now we are getting late." Suyodhanaa said.

"Certainly. Have a good trip." Bhism said and walked out.

"Yes we will." Soubalaa chuckled.

Suyodhanaa and Sushasanaa rolled their eyes as Karnika shook her head.

"Can we leave now ? Before anyone else comes ?" Sushasanaa asked.

"Of course. Let's go now." Soubalaa said.

They all sat on their raths and started their journey to Saurastra. On the other side in Panchal Drupad was training his son Krishnav.

"Come again son, swing your sword !" Drupad said

As both their swords clashed a servant came their and informed that Guru Dronacharya has come there. Drupad clutched his sword and stomped out as Krishnav followed him behind.

"Well, well. Look who's here ? The great Dronacharya !" Drupad said.

Dronacharya turned around and sighed looking at Drupad. Krishnav quietly looked at both of them.

"Greetings Drupad." Dron said.

"Why have you come here ? To mock ? To show pity ?" Drupad asked.

"I have come here to resolve the bitterness between us. My students have proved the strength of my knowledge. Now I want no hard feelings." Dronacharya said.

"I agree. Hard feelings will end with your death. Krishnav kill this man and fulfill your life's goal." Drupad said.

"If this what you want then I have no problems. Krishnav can behead me right now." Dronacharya said.

Both the old man looked at Krishnav who shook his head refusing to pull out his sword.

"What's the problem Krishnav ?" Drupad asked.

"Pitashree, Dronacharya right now is our guest. And it will be against our morals, values and traditions to harm him." Krishnav said.

"This man had insulted me, Krishnav ! Did you forget why I did a yagya to obtain you ?!" Drupad asked.

"Pitashree, Dronacharya had taken revenge because of your insult. It was you who insulted him first. Panchal was a prosperous kingdom, giving away one cow to your friend would've done no harm yet you in your arrogance insulted him." Krishnav said.

"You're crossing the line. A destitute Brahmin and a king could never be friends." Drupad said.

"Forgive me for overstepping Pitashree, but truth must be told. You and Dronacharya were friends in Gurukul, for how long will you lie to yourself ?" Krishnav said, Drupad looked down.

"Isn't Guru Dronacharya the one who helped you in Gurukul ? Did he insult you back then ? If not then why did you insult him when he came for help ?" Krishnav asked.

Drupad remembered his days in Gurukul as he looked down in shame as to how could he insult his best friend when he was in need. Drupad then looked at Dron and went towards him.

"Oh Dron, I had made a terrible mistake. Forgive me for that." Drupad said joining his hands.

"Don't be Mitra, don't be." Dronacharya smiled holding his joined hands.

Dron then looked at Krishnav and smiled as he walked towards them. The son of Agni bent down and touched the feet of Dron.

"Ayushman bhava putra. Drupad, you indeed have been blessed with a glorious son. I am honoured that he will be way of my Mukti." Dronacharya said.

"What are you saying Gurudev ?" Krishnav frowned.

"That I will be blessed if I get my death from your hands." Dronacharya smiled.

"Don't talk like that Mitra, come accept the hospitality of Panchal." Drupad said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Wah Krishnav (Balram_Priya) Wah !

Btw, Im_CrazySometimes will play Sushasanaa.

Now our roleplay for teen-tigada kaam bigada aka Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa and Soubalaa is complete. 😂😂

Ek suggestion hai ki agar kisi ko Karnika ka role karne ki iccha hai toh uss iccha ka gala ghot ke mardo. Kyuki yaha Duryodhan se adhik roasting Karn ki hoti hai 😂😂

Iss liye Karnika ka role karne ke liye, uska bhaar uthane ke liye keval Hemashree004 hi saksham hai. Baki kisi mei itna dam nahi hai, Hema agar banna hai toh bolna 🤣🤣