CHAPTER 59

"Devami, if you love me then you will love Krishnav also. If I am the source of your happiness then he too shall be. Just give him a chance." Sagar said.

The youngest Panduputri looked at him, unsurity evident in her eyes, Sagar realised that doubts were still there in her mind.

"Do you trust me Devami ?" He asked.

"I do." She nodded.

"Then do you think I would let my wives, my beloved Panduputris to marry just anyone when I am here ?" Sagar asked.

Devami looked at him confused with her doe-eyes. A smile appeared on his face causing her to frown.

"I would've never agreed to this if Krishnav and I were not one." Sagar said.

"It's strange." Devami said.

"What ?" Sagar asked.

"A husband is asking his wife to marry another." Devami said making him chuckle.

"Well think of it in this way, I am asking you to marry myself again." Sagar said causing him to smile.

□□ THE NEXT DAY □□

As per Ved Vyas's instructions, the marriage was taking place. There was no questions raised, nor did anyone show dissent.

As the marriage rituals took place Sagar who was standing next to Krishna couldn't help but smile. It was as if he was witnessing his own marriage with the Panduputris.

Suyodhanaa and Karnika on the other hand were not so happy. To the daughter of Dhritrashtra it seemed as though anyone she likes marries the Panduputris.

"Suyodhanaa ?" Karnika called.

"What ?" She looked at her.

"If you want Sagar, then there will be no better than now." Karnika said.

"How ?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"Didn't you see his face yesterday when Parthvi garlanded Krishnav ? He was so grief-stricken. I think now is the best time to break their relationship. Show him a little love and he will forsake the Panduputris and come to you." Karnika said.

"Not a bad idea." Suyodhanaa smiled.

She went towards Sagar, and cleared her throat causing both him and Krishna to look at her.

"How sad is that, Panduputris forsaking you to marry Krishnav." Suyodhanaa said.

"No one is forsaking anyone Suyodhanaa." Sagar said.

"Do you think I am not aware of how men feel when someone takes their love away from them ? I pity you." Suyodhanaa said.

"Krishnav is not taking Panduputris away from me. I am still their first husband and always will be, sister-in-law." Sagar said with a smirk. Krishna supressed his chuckle.

Hearing him call her that, Suyodhanaa took a deep breath in anger as she stomped away from the ceremony, Karnika frowned and followed her behind.

"What happened Suyodhanaa ? Where are you going ?" Karnika asked.

"To make sure Panduputris and Krishnav get banished !" Suyodhanaa said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Uff Suyo ! Waise shadi ki badhaiya Krishnavdhangis !