CHAPTER 44

Sagar was in his room pacing back and forth, wondering what the Panduputris will be up to. Suddenly a servant entered his room with a letter in hand.

"Dwarikadheesh has sent a letter for you." The servant said.

A small smile appeared on Sagar's face as he took the letter from the servant and dismissed him. He closed the door so he can read it privately.

He unfolded the letter, causing the smell of sandalwood to pervade everywhere. A smile appeared on his face smelling the divine fragrance.

••••••••••••••••••••
Greetings Sagar !

I know these past few days would have been very difficult for you. Thus I am inviting you to come to Panchal and spend few days with me.

The prince of Panchal, Rajkumar Krishnav is a good friend of mine and so much like you, being with him feels like being with you.

His Swayamvadhu will be conducted in a few days, Dau will also be coming here soon. Bhagwaan Ved Vyas will also be coming to conduct the marriage rituals. It will beneficial if you take his blessings.

You may or may not find the ones for whom you might be pacing back and forth in the room.

Your friend, Keshav.
••••••••••••••••••••

Reading the letter a smile appeared on Sagar's face. He realised Krishna was hinting that the Panduputris and Kunti are also on the way to Panchal only.

'But what excuse will I give to go to Panchal at such a time ?' Sagar wondered.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Sagar hid the letter underneath other papers on his desk and then went to open the door.

He saw Dhritrashtra had come along with Suyodhanaa and Karnika, both of them had smirks on their faces which gave Sagar a bad feeling.

"Putra Sagar, are you well ?" Dhritrashtra asked bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Yes. Come inside Maharaj." Sagar said.

Dhritrashtra held Sagar's hand as he took the blind king inside and made him sit on the couch as Suyodhanaa and Karnika followed him behind.

Sagar took a seat opposite him, and next to him sat down Suyodhanaa. She moved a little too close to him causing Sagar to stand up.

"Rani Karnika please have a seat." Sagar said.

Karnika sat down hesitantly as Suyodhanaa pouted.

"Son, these few days have been very hard for you. Therefore I suggest you to go for a leisure trip." Dhritrashtra said.

"Where Tatshree ?" Sagar raised his brow.

"To Panchal. An invitation has come from Maharaj Drupad, inviting us. I cannot go but Suyodhanaa and Rani Karnika want to. I suggest you to take them, you too can also enjoy some days off from the work." Dhritrashtra said.

'Amazing Keshav. You just took away all my hurdles. But this Suyodhanaa....." Sagar thought.

"Alright Maharaj I will go if you insist." Sagar agreed.

"Marvellous ! When will we leave ?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"The day Guruputra Ashwathama does, if it's from Panchal then he would also have gotten the invitation. We can all go together." Sagar said.

"Ashwathama ? But why ?" Suyodhanaa frowned, she wanted to go alone with him.

"Why not ?" Sagar said with a smirk, knowing her plan failed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Friends ho toh aise.... Plan bigad gaya Suyodhanaa ka Ashwathama (DrauniPriya) ne 😂😂😂

Btw, Krishna said that being with Krishnav feels like being with Sagar.

And in the dream of Panduputris, they both don't appear separately, Sagar becomes Krishnav.

Put the two points together, what does it tell you ?

If you get it then very well. If not Ved Vyas will give you detailed explanation.

And that Ved Vyas is not me, Indraputra_Arjun get it ?
🤣🤣🤣