CHAPTER 37

Nakulaa was sound asleep having a beautiful dream about enjoying her time with Sagar.

"Get me if you can Arya !" Nakulaa chuckled.

She was running across the corridors as Sagar followed her behind, trying to get her.

"I will get you don't worry my beloved !" Sagar said running behind her.

Nakulaa quickly went inside a room which seemed to be a big hall, she went and hid behind a pillar as she took a breath.

She sneaking looked at the entrance and saw Sagar entering and looking around.

"You cannot hide for long, I will find you Nakulaa !" Sagar said.

Nakulaa kept a hand on her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"Got you !" Suddenly Nakulaa was pulled by her wrist.

She looked up to see Sagar but instead saw someone else.

"I told you I would find you. You cannot hide from your husband for long." He said.

Nakulaa's eyes shot open, she calmed down realising it was a dream. But who was he so handsome, so serene and so truthful. She shrugged off her thoughts and then went back to sleep.

Beside her Devami was sleeping, she was dreaming about the time Sagar took care of her when her feet were wounded.

"I have bandaged you feet." Sagar said.

"Thank you Arya." Devami said.

"What for ? It's my duty to take care of you." Sagar said.

"I want to say something to you." Devami said shyly.

"What is it ? Are you feeling unwell ?" Sagar asked.

"No I am fine." Devami said.

"Then what is it that you want to say ?" Sagar asked.

"That I....I..." Devami tried to confess as her cheeks got heated up.

She looked as she tried to gather up the courage and confess her feelings to him, seeing her so red, Sagar caressed her face.

"That I Love...." Devami was about to confess but then she felt the touch on her cheeks was unfamiliar.

She looked up and saw not Sagar but another man looking at her lovingly.

"What did you want to say dear ?" He asked.

"W-who a-are you ?" She asked nervously.

"Who besides your husband can be in your room so late at night ?" He said.

Suddenly Devami's eyes burst open she looked around realised it was just a dream, but her guts told her other wise.

'It cannot be a mere dream.....' Devami thought as she sat straight up.

"You awake at this time ? Is everything alright ?" Parthvi asked catching her attention.

"Y-yes jiji. I think I shall stay awake now. Only few moments before the sunrises." Devami said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

In their dreams Sagar becomes Krishnav.... What does this mean ?

If you cannot guess then don't worry. Ved Vyas will answer this in the future.

Btw Nushkie (Indraputra_Arjun) is blushing like hell !!

Maybe she relates cause he comes in her dreams just like this, claiming to be her husband...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣