CHAPTER 62

Dhritrashtra had fell completely silent, what Suyodhanaa had done was a sin but he couldn't bring himself to punish her.

"If keeping more than one husband was a crime then Marisha wouldn't have married the 10 Prachetas and given birth to Prajapati Daksh. The entire humanity and even the Adityas, Daityas and Danavas would have been considered the fruit of this sin." Sagar said.

"Yuvraj is right Maharaj. If you still don't have faith on us then we 5 sisters are ready to give Agni-pariksha to prove our honour." Yaudhevi said.

"Why will you give Agni-pariksha Panduputris ? You have done nothing wrong." Bhism said.

"You are taking their side Pitamah ? Why are you so biased ?!" Suyodhanaa exclaimed.

"Don't raise your voice against Pitamah, Suyodhanaa !" Vallabhi scolded.

"Or what !?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"For the deeds you have done in our absence there are many things that I can do !" Vallabhi said.

"Oh ? Is this a challenge ?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"A warning." Vallabhi said.

"You know what ? Let's end this for once and for all. Pick your weapons Vallabhi ! I challenge you to come and fight me !" Suyodhanaa said.

She picked up her mace and stomped in the middle of court, Vallabhi too was about to pick her weapons but was stopped by Krishnav. She looked at him confused but he gestured her to stay calm.

"Rajkumari Suyodhanaa has raised weapons in the court Maharaj ! This is against the rules !" Sagar said.

Vallabhi realised why Krishnav stopped her, a smirk appeared on her face as she looked at Suyodhanaa who got caught in her own web.

"Enough is enough !" Bhism said standing up from his seat.

He came forward as all eyes turned on him, he was disappointed and frustrated.

"Dhritrashtra, for how long will your children keep ruining the sanctity of Kuruvansh and Hastinapur ?!" Bhism scolded.

"Tatshree...." Dhritrashtra didn't know what to say.

"To keep the sanctity of Kuruvansh and to keep peace, it is time that the kingdom must be divided into two." Bhism said.

"What ?" Dhritrashtra muttered.

"When the house is falling apart, wise men build a wall to protect it. Now it's time for us to make a wall between your children and Panduputris. There is no end of Suyodhanaa's greed and desire for the throne, and neither can we do injustice with Yaudhevi's right. It will be in everyone's favour that the kingdom should be divided." Bhism said.

Suddenly Krishna's words ringed in Sagar's ears.

"Sagar, you are the Yuvraj of Hastinapur. Thus remember that this is the time for the ocean of life's churning. Amrit must be separated from the halahal, everyone's well-being depends on this." Krishna said.

'Amrit must be separated for the well-being of all.' Sagar thought.

"Maharaj, I agree with Mahamahim Bhism on this one. It is better to maintain distance and have good relationships rather than live together and be suffocated." Sagar said.

"You are the Yuvraj of Hastinapur Sagar, how can you agree to this ?" Dhritrashtra asked.

"I am telling this for the well being of everyone. And if you want then I along with Panduputris and Krishnav can go from here after I forsake the position of Yuvraj. Give this position to the future husband of Suyodhanaa." Sagar said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Lo bhai..... Suyodhanaa badi aayi thi banish karwane, ab Sagar se bhi haath dho liya isne......

Sagar par Shakuni ka ek dialogue yaad agaya -

Registan chahe kitna bhi vistaar karle, van chahe kitni bhi vanaspati uga le, Samudra ke tat par sabko rukna pada hai.

Sach bola ! Sagar se aage koi nahi jaa sakta uske vishalta ke samaksh sabko rukna padta hai aur jhukna padta hai anyatha sab kuch doob jata hai 😎😎