CHAPTER 19

The wedding of Sagar and Panduputris were complete. Now the groom and the brides were taking blessings of the elders.

"Yashashvi-bhava, akhand saubhagyavati bhava !" Dhritrashtra blessed half heartedly and then the newly weds moved ahead to take the blessings of the rest.

The blind old King knew that now all the desires of Suyodhanaa to be queen will be shattered he was afraid what effect it will have for her.

"Maharaj, you seem to be in deep tension." Soubalaa said.

"I am worried about Suyodhanaa." Dhritrashtra said.

"Me too Maharaj, poor Suyodhanaa has lost her smile it seems. She either stays furious or drowns in grief that she has lost the throne of Hastinapur." Soubalaa said.

"What can I do now besides consoling her ?" Dhritrashtra said.

"Maharaj, I tried consoling her. I told her that now she cannot have the throne but Suyodhanaa is not listening, she threatens to destroy everything. I'm afraid she might harm herself." Soubalaa said.

"What ? No no, that cannot be !" Dhritrashtra said.

"Oh it is." Soubalaa said.

"Oh god, what do I do ?" Dhritrashtra muttered.

"Don't worry Maharaj, I will surely get a solution for this." Soubalaa said.

"Please do Soubalaa." Dhritrashtra said as a smirk appeared on her face.

"Of course." Soubalaa smirked looking at Sagar who was taking blessings from Kunti.

"Putra Sagar, I know that you will take care of all my daughters. But take special care of dear Devami." Kunti said.

She caressed Devami's face as the latter lowered her gaze feeling Sagar's eyes on her. A sad smile appeared on his face, seeing her.

"Now daughters, take your husband to his room." Kunti said.

"As you say Mata." Yaudhevi nodded.

"Come Arya." Vallabhi said.

The Panduputris started taking Sagar to his room, that they all decorated by themselves. Suddenly Vallabhi covered his eyes from behind.

"What's this covering for ?" Sagar asked smiling.

"We have decorated your room with much hardwork." Parthvi said holding her left arm.

"Thus we want to suprise you." Nakulaa said holding his right arm.

"I see." Sagar said chuckling.

"No, actually you don't see." Vallabhi said, making him laugh.

"Come now." Yaudhevi said walking ahead.

Devami who was walking behind all of them looked at her sisters and smiled seeing them so happy with Sagar. She prayed that nothing breaks there unity.

Finally they reached in front of the room, and Yaudhevi opened it as they brought Sagar in.

"Did we reach ?" Sagar asked.

"Yes." Vallabhi said and then removed her hands from his eyes.

And that's when Sagar's eyes fell on the giant room, decorated with flowers and painted with blue, resembling the ocean.

"Beautiful." Sagar said looking around.

His eyes then fell on the shelves on the walls filled with books, his feet automatically went there. Yaudhevi and Nakulaa smiled as Vallabhi and Parthvi chuckled.

"This is very thoughtful." Sagar said.

"Why wouldn't it be ? Devami had suggested it." Parthvi said.

Sagar looked at Devami who lowered her gaze timidly.

"Thank you." Sagar smiled.

"N-No need to thank me." Devami said shyly.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

ABHI MAJA AYEGA NA BIDU !!!!

By the way, now I'll give the next update on 20 Dec cause my History exam. Parso milte hai.