CHAPTER 52

The instructions were being given loud and clear to all the ones who had come to participate. The challenge was simple, string the Kindhura Dhanush and hit the eye of the fish that was revolving above by looking down at the water.

But simplicity doesn't guarantee that the task will also be easy as one after the other princesses came tried their luck to lift the Kindhura Dhanush.

But it seemed as though they were not worthy as the divine bow of Mahadev refused to move even an inch. Many were not even able to move it's divine string, let alone the bow.

Sagar and Krishnav shook their head as one after the other the princesses lost, some accepted their defeat better than others who stomped back to their seat with a broken ego.

Then came Suyodhanaa, with her head high. She, who could break entire walls from the strike of her mace, thought that picking up the bow will be no hard task for her.

But the eldest daughter of Dhritrashtra had forgot that the bow in front of her was the divine Shiv Dhanush, Kindhura and people more valiant than her have failed to even move it's string let alone the bow.

But nevertheless she went towards the bow while her eyes were fixed on Sagar and Krishnav, as a smirk adorned her lips.

"She has confidence." Krishnav muttered.

"Which will be broken soon." Sagar said.

"How do you know ?" Krishnav asked.

"She is my sister-in-law." Sagar sighed.

Not able to hear what they said, the arrogance of Suyodhanaa told her they were being interested in her. Her smirk widened as she stood in front of the divine bow.

She placed one hand over its grip and tries to lift it up but fails. She frown as she places her other hand over it and tries again but the divine bow doesn't budge.

Suyodhanaa looks at the bow with disbelief as she agains hold it with both her hands and tries to lift it with full might, her entire face became red with so much pressure she applied.

At last she give up and goes a few steps back, breathing heavily. Even after applying so much might, the Kindhura Dhanush didn't even move an inch.

She shook her head and then stomped back to her seat, where Karnika was waiting for her.

"It's okay Suyodhanaa." Karnika said.

"No it's not. I want to have both Krishnav and Sagar." Suyodhanaa said.

"But you didn't win." Karnika said.

"You win it for me." Suyodhanaa said.

"What ? Suyodhanaa I am already married." Karnika said.

"My friend, I don't think anyone here is capable of lifting the Kindhura Dhanush that you. Win Rajkumar Krishnav's hand and then give him to me." Suyodhanaa said.

"As you say." Karnika agreed hesitantly.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

O ! Ho ! Ho ! Dono Kaikayi Manthra ki jodi ! Ek chadhati hai dusri chadhajati hai ! Shiv Dhanush uthane ke liye chahiye aukat ! Jo tum dono mei nahi hai 😑😑😑

Karn and Duryodhan ki jodi mei mujhe bachpan ki ek baat yaad aati hai.

Woh humare parents and teachers kehte the na friends ke baare mei -

WOH KUYE MEI KUDEGA TOH KYA TUM BHI KUD JAYOGE !?

Fits well with Karniya Dury friendship.