CHAPTER 9

Sagar had a smile plastered on his face after today's raas with Parthvi. But suddenly he heard faint crying from across the corridor.

He went there to inspect and saw Yaudhevi consoling a little girl, around the age of four. It seemed as her dress was torn.

"Don't worry, I said I will fix it for you." Yaudhevi said as she struggled to get the thread inside the needle.

"Need some help ?" Sagar asked approaching them.

Yaudhevi looked at him and smiled as he sat down beside her looked at the little girl.

"What happened little one ?" Sagar asked.

"My favourite dress got torn in the raas." She sobbed. Sagar looked at her skirt, which had a slit on it.

"I told that I will fix it, but it's dark here and I am unable to get this thread inside the needle.

"Allow me." Sagar said taking the needle and the thread.

Yaudhevi raised her eyebrow, unsure whether he can or not. But she was suprised as to how swiftly he put the thread inside the needle.

"There you go." Sagar said giving it to her.

"How ?" Yaudhevi asked astonished.

"Well I have an elder sister." Sagar smiled.

She chuckled and then looked little girl and gave her a smile of assurance, that now her skirt will be fixed.

"Can you hold the end of her skirt together ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"Surely." Sagar said.

He held the ends of her skirt together, as Yaudhevi sowed her slit back together and completely fixing it. The little girl looked at her skirt which looked as if it was never torn.

She wiped her tears and giggled as she hugged both Yaudhevi and Sagar, pulling them closer unintentionally. His arm touched her, and their face laid practically next to each other in the embrace of this little girl.

"Thank you !" She said and then went away.

Now Yaudhevi and Sagar were alone in the dark corridor, she looked at him with a smile and then realised it was getting late.

"I should go now." Yaudhevi said.

"Let me escort you." Sagar offered.

"You will ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"It's my duty." He said with a smile.

How can Yaudhevi say no to that face ? She nodded as Sagar gestured her to walk ahead. As she went ahead he walked behind her, a red tint appeared on Yaudhevi's face feeling his presence.

Silence was everywhere, the only sound was of the crickets, burning torches and their foot steps as they walked through the corridors.

Yaudhevi enjoyed it, she loved his presence around her. But she couldn't enjoy much as her room came, she went inside and looked at Sagar.

"Thank you." She said.

"My pleasure." Sagar smiled and left.

Yaudhevi also smiled as she closed the door of her room, she sat down at the dressing table to remove her jewelleries as she sighed in bliss.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

A SAGARVI MOMENT Dharmaatmika and anushkadecghs

So the other day I was scrolling through Instagram and found someone saying that Karn and Ashwathama were very good friends who loved and admired each other very much.......

Yes DrauniPriya my reaction was same as yours.

Let me show you all something !

This conversation takes place just before the Virat war starts -

Me at Drauni after reading this -

And this happens after 14th day -

So much love and admiration they had for each other 🤣🤣🤣

Every Karn-Ashwathama convo is like this only 😂😂😂

Karn - Mere muh se Gali nikal jayegi !
Ashwathama - Uske alwa aata kya hai tujhe !?
Karn - Chala jaa yaha se Drauni !
Ashwathama - Bhagne ki aadat teri hai meri nahi !
😂😂😂😂😂

Jaha tak maine observe kiya inki jodi friends ki nahi Rajesh arora aur Dr Gulati wali thi

Drauni is Arora sahab obviously
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣