CHAPTER 51

The entire Panchal has been decorated with flowers as it is the Swayamvadhu of their Rajkumar Krishnav. Many princesses from Bharatvarsh have come here to participate.

Having married Rajkumar Krishnav would ensure alliance with a strong military kingdom like Panchal. And the tales of his valor were already well sung everywhere in Bharatvarsh along side Yuvraj Sagar's tales.

All were gathering in the pavillion to take their places. Sagar was given place next to Krishna and Balram, who had just come straight from Dwarika.

"Sagar !" Balram embraced him as soon as he laid eyes on him.

"Dau ?" Sagar muttered confused.

"I am so sorry for you loss. You didn't deserve to have gone through this." Balram said.

And then it hit Sagar that Balram was referring to Panduputris. He looked at Krishna, who shook his head gesturing that Balram doesn't know.

"I'm fine dau." Sagar said.

"Let's sit down." Krishna said.

The three of them sat down, soon the horns were blown indicating that Krishnav has arrived in the pavillion. As he entered all the eyes turned to him for he looked as regal and pure like the fire.

He came and sat down next to Sagar both giving each other a wide smile. Looking at the three together, Suyodhanaa couldn't help but swoon.

"How beautiful these two are....." Suyodhanaa sighed.

"Indeed." Karnika said.

"Imagine how nice would it be of both of them were by my side." Suyodhanaa said.

"Both ?" Karnika frowned.

"Yes. Why not ? The more the merrier." Suyodhanaa said.

On the other side Panduputris entered the pavillion with their head covered with veils. They were stopped by guards who grew suspicious of them.

"Who are you all ? Why do you have your faces covered ?" The first one asked.

"Show your faces. We cannot let anyone in just like that." The second one said.

"We are Devadasis." Vallabhi said.

"And we shall not show our faces to anyone besides our lord." Nakulaa said.

"Devadasis ? Forgive us." The first guard apologized.

"The coming of Devadasis is a sign of auspiciousness, you all may go." The second guard said.

They let the five ladies inside who went and stood next to where the rest of the Brahmin women were. They glanced at everyone in the pavilion until their eyes fell on Sagar who was talking with Krishnav with a smile on his face.

The Panduputris got a strange feeling seeing them both together. It was as if Sagar and Krishnav were not two but one, and only Parthvi knew the reason for this.

As per Ved Vyas's instructions she had come here to win the swayamvadhu, it was being evident by the fact that she had worn her saubhagya-chinn today. Her sisters asked her why but she assured them that they will soon come to know.

'Arya, forgive me for the pain I might inflict upon your heart but I have to win this Swayamvadhu for the sake of Dharm-rajya.' Parthvi thought.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The Swayamvadhu is about to begin ! It's about to begin !

And Suyo.... The more the merrier ? The more I beat you will it be merrier ? Oh it will be.....