CHAPTER 40

Ever since knowing the full plan of Purochan, the Panduputris and Kunti always alert and keep their eyes on all the servants and maids for any suspicious behaviour.

Currently Yaudhevi, Nakulaa and Devami were in the room of Kunti. Suddenly Vallabhi and Parthvi came to the room with a bag.

"Sent by Arya ?" Devami asked.

"Yes." Vallabhi said.

She opened the bag and found simple clothes with rudraksh necklaces and bracelets in there.

"Saintly clothing ?" Nakulaa muttered.

"Is there a note in there ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"Must be." Parthvi said.

She looked inside the bag and found a chit of paper. She took it out and the message was by Sagar was written on it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
The moonless night is a very dark one.
Thus make sure you see the light, one night before.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Parthvi read out the note and all of them fell into deep thinking, trying to decipher it.

"Moonless night ? Amavas !" Nakulaa said.

"See the light one night before ? Light ? Fire !" Vallabhi said.

"That means Purochan is planning to light the palace on fire on the night of Amavas." Parthvi said.

"And we have to set this palace on fire a day before him, a day before Amavas." Yaudhevi said.

"Which is in 2 days." Devami said.

"How far has the miner reached ?" Kunti asked.

"Mata, he said that the tunnel will be ready by tomorrow night and will open from Yaudhevi Jiji's room." Vallabhi said.

"So in conclusion, we will leave all our belongings here except the weapons and clothes sent by Arya Sagar and then light this palace on fire tomorrow itself." Yaudhevi said.

"But where will be go ?" Kunti asked.

At that they all fell silent and started thinking where to go without being noticed. And that's when Parthvi remembered Krishna's invitation.

"Mata, Madhav had sent me a letter in Hastinapur." Parthvi said.

"Krishna sent ? What did he say ?" Kunti asked.

"He invited me to Panchal, Madhav said that there is a temple of Mahadev in city which I should visit. I think we all should go there only." Parthvi said.

"I agree. I have heard that Vasudev is still in Panchal. Maybe we can get a chance to meet him." Yaudhevi said.

"And by the time we reach Panchal, Arya Sagar and Kakashree Vidur will have enough time to find out what the intentions of Suyodhanaa and Soubalaa mosi are." Vallabhi said.

"Then it's final. We shall lit this palace on fire tomorrow night and then escape through the tunnel and go to Panchal, revealing that we are still alive." Kunti said.

Suddenly Devami got awfully quiet as she got a premonition about Panchal. A vision flashed in her mind of a divine bow, world's hardest target and yagya kund of a marriage ceremony.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

By the way Hidimba is not there in the story in any form.

Very good Panduputris ! You deciphered all the meanings of Sagar's messages.

But why didn't Sagar sent direct messages ? Well Panduputris ke alawa koi aur dekh leta toh ? My dude is Ishmart !