CHAPTER 15

Krishna brought Sagar to outside the palace in quite forest area. Both of them got off their horses and started strolling across the woods.

"Keshav why did you bring me here ?" Sagar asked.

"Sometimes one needs to come out of the hassles of the material world and spend some time in the nature. It calms the mind and helps to take a decision." Krishna said.

"What decision can I take at this point Keshav ? I cannot say no to Pitashree Maharaj or else it will taint his reputation, it will also affect the honour of Panduputris." Sagar said.

"Sagar, there often arises some situation in life where you have no control over what is happening. In such times one must try their best to get above the miseries." Krishna said.

"And how does one get above the miseries ?" Sagar asked.

"With Dharma. If one follows five basis of Dharma, then they get above the miseries." Krishna said.

"You mean, Justice, Dedication, Love, Patience and Knowledge ?" Sagar asked.

"Yes. Sagar, although you are more close to Parthvi, you must do justice to all 5 Panduputris, you must be equally dedicated to all of them, love all of them equally, use your knowledge for the well being of your wives and Kingdom, and you might need to keep patience with certain someone." Krishna said.

"Keep patience with whom ?" Sagar frowned.

"You will know soon." Krishna said.

"So should I say yes to the marriage ?" Sagar asked.

"It's your choice Sagar, I cannot take decision for you. But I can advice you that your marriage will be beneficial for the entire Bharatvarsh." Krishna said.

"Well then Keshav, I agree to it." Sagar said. Krishna gave him an assuring smile.

On the other side the all the Panduputris except Devami were rejoicing. The latter was in deep thoughts.

'You cannot stop destiny from doing its work......but at least I'm not getting separated from my sisters, but getting married.....I cannot say no to Kakashree, even Mata Kunti and Pitamah have agreed to this. What should I do ?' Devami thought.

"Devami, what happened ?" Yaudhevi asked pulling her out of the thoughts.

"N-nothing Jiji." Devami shook her head.

"Are you upset with the marriage sister ?" Vallabhi asked.

"N-no." Devami said nervously.

"Who can be upset when the groom is Rajkumar Sagar ?" Parthvi said with a smile.

"I agree. Rajkumar Sagar is so kind, soft, brave, generous and sincere, not to forget he is incredibly good looking." Nakulaa said dreamily.

Devami looked at her sisters and saw all of them were in love with Sagar, and that's when a new fear stuck her heart that whether after marriage the sisters would fight amongst themselves for his love.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Devami unlocks new fears everytime she's about to get close to Sagar 😂😂

Pehli baar mile toh Shadi ka fear
Second time library mei dekha toh sisters se separation ka fear
Abhi rivalry ka fear......