CHAPTER 17

It was decided that the marriage will take place on the Purnima. Panduputris, Vidur along with Soubalaa, Karnika, Suyodhanaa and Sushasanaa went back to Hastinapur.

Reaching their, Dhritrashtra was completely in shock. But he couldn't do much because the marriage was accepted by Pitamah and Kunti.

The preparations and rituals of marriage were going on, both the sides. In Saurashtra the ceremony of Haldi was taking place.

As Maharani Ambika applied Haldi on her son, she also got emotional as a happy tear escaped her eyes

As Maharani Ambika applied Haldi on her son, she also got emotional as a happy tear escaped her eyes. Sagar wiped it away and gave her a smile. She chuckled as she kissed his forehead.

After the ceremony was over the leftover Haldi was sent to Hastinapur, where the Panduputris would apply it. Everyone was rejoicing except Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa, Soubalaa and Karnika.

"Are you seeing this Mosi ? That Haldi would've been on my skin if you wouldn't have fallen asleep." Suyodhanaa said.

"Don't worry, there is still a chance that you can get both Sagar and the throne of Hastinapur." Soubalaa said.

"How ?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"Just wait till Sagar becomes crown-prince after that I'll create such situations that will compel Sagar to marry you and also make you his Patrani." Soubalaa said.

"Alright. But Mosi I don't want any failures this time." Suyodhanaa said.

"There won't be." Soubalaa said.

On the other side Ashwathama was in Panchal on behest of Dronacharya to give more knowledge of warfare to Krishnav.

Right now Ashwathama was packing his stuff when Krishnav comes to him.

"Krishnav ? Come sit." Ashwathama said.

"Bhrata, you're leaving so soon ?" Krishnav asked taking a seat.

"Yes Krishnav, I have gotten an invitation from Hastinapur. The marriage of Panduputris is taking place soon." Ashwathama said.

"Panduputris ? I see." Krishnav muttered, for some reason he felt a connection with that name.

" Krishnav muttered, for some reason he felt a connection with that name

"Yes, the 5 valiant daughters of late Maharaj Pandu." Ashwathama said.

"Lucky will be the man marrying them." Krishnav said.

"Indeed." Ashwathama said.

"Who are they getting married to by the way ?" Krishnav asked.

"Rajkumar Sagar of Saurashtra." Ashwathama said.

"Really ? The great and undefeated warrior ? The entire Aryavart is talking about his valor only." Krishnav said.

"Yes they are. The valiant Panduputris and the undefeated Sagar, it's truly a match." Ashwathama said.

"Even I have to match someone with Krishnav." Drupad said entering.

"Pranipat." They both greeted.

"Kalyanamstu, by the way Ashwathama I think it's time Krishnav also gets his match. Do you know of any noble princesses ?" Drupad asked.

"Maharaj, Bharatvarsh is the land of noble beings, not one but many princesses are there." Ashwathama said.

"Looks like I have to conduct a Swayamvadhu to find a proper bride for my son." Drupad said patting Krishnav's back who shook his head.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Yaha Saurashtra mei Shadi ki rasme chal rahi hai, aur waha Panchal mei Swayamvadhu ki baat ✌️✌️

Btw swagat karo humare Dwapar Yug ke pro-roaster Ashwathama (DrauniPriya) ka !

Karnika beware now ! Pro-roaster is here ! Take extra care or else everyone here will enjoy some nice roasted corn. 😂😂