CHAPTER 10

It's the next morning, Devami was walking through the royal library, it was huge indeed. She was searching for a nice book to read but wondered where she would find one in such vast place.

'Someone here really loves books.' She wondered roaming around.

Suddenly her eyes fell on Sagar sitting on a sofa beside the big window, lost in reading a book. Devami noticed that there were even more books piled up beside him.

'So he's a reader ? How nice.' Devami smiled.

But suddenly a vision flashed in her mind. She saw herself in his arms as they together read a book, smiling and laughing as he turned the pages and she snuggled more into his embrace.

Devami shook her head and blinked a few times to get rid of the vision. She took a deep breath in nervousness, a mere thought of marriage made her shudder.

She was afraid that after marriage she would have to leave her sisters, and there is nothing in this world that can make up for it, not even his love.

She quickly went away and came outside the library, where she saw Nakulaa coming to her with Rajkumari Aditi.

"Devami ! Finally found you !" Nakulaa said.

"Why ? What happened ?" Devami asked.

"Me and Rajkumari Aditi have planned a nice shopping trip through the market. Vallabhi jiji is also coming. Would you like to join ?" Nakulaa asked.

Devami glanced back at the Library and then again at Nakulaa, this was a great way to divert her mood and thoughts away from Sagar.

"Yes I will." Devami agreed.

"Great. I'll just call Sagar." Aditi said.

"Rajkumar Sagar will also be coming ?" Devami frowned.

"Yes, for safety reasons." Aditi said and went inside the Library.

"Nakulaa, why do we need Rajkumar Sagar to accompany us ? We are very well capable of protecting ourselves." Devami said.

"We are but what's the problem in letting him come ?" Nakulaa asked.

"N-nothing." Devami sighed.

"What's the matter ? You have been acting weird lately ?" Nakulaa asked.

"It's nothing truly." Devami gave her a smile.

Suddenly Aditi came out with Sagar or more like dragged him out of the library by his arms.

"Come now." Aditi said.

"Jiji, I didn't even had breakfast yet." Sagar complained.

"There will be plenty of food shops in the market, accompany us now." Aditi said.

"Alright fine." Sagar said sighing.

"So are we ready to go ?" Aditi asked.

"Yes let's go." Nakulaa said excitedly.

This was all seen by Sushasanaa from behind a pillar.

'Oh ? So they are planning to go to shopping ? I must inform this to Suyodhanaa jiji." Sushasanaa hurriedly left.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

LET'S SEE HOW THIS SHOPPING TRIP OF ADITI, VALLABHI, NAKULAA, DEVAMI AND SAGAR GOES......

BTW, SHUBH GITA JAYANTI TO EVERYONE !