CHAPTER 50

It was nightime and Parthvi was out for a walk. Ever since she had seen Krishnav, she was getting restless and curious as to why did he resembled Sagar.

She knew in her heart that she couldn't have been mistaken when she saw the essence of Sagar, her true love in him. She needed answers for this, but who can give them to her.

"A warrior like you walking with her head down ?" Someone said.

Parthvi smiled and turned around to see Ved Vyas. She went to him and touched his feet seeking blessings.

"Now is not the time for you let your mind get clouded with thoughts." Ved Vyas said.

"Maharishi, who has such control over their mind as to not let them get clouded ?" Parthvi asked.

"You shall understand it one day. But for now I can help you clear you mind of doubts and questions." Ved Vyas said.

"Then please tell Prabhu. Why did I see the essence of Arya Sagar in Rajkumar Krishnav ? I know I couldn't have gotten mistaken." Parthvi said. Ved Vyas smiled.

"Krishnav and Sagar are one. Two sides of the same coin." Ved Vyas said.

"What ? How ?" Parthvi muttered.

"Once in a Devasur Sangram, Indra left a part of him divided into two in Swarg for the protection of Indrani, Suren and Surendra. They were like Nar-Narayan, two bodies one soul and just like them they were Valorous and invincible." Ved Vyas said.

Parthvi listened carefully to him.

"After having protected Indrani for more than a 1000 years, Indra was pleased with them, and asked them for a boon. After having seen bloodshed for so long, they wanted peace and establish their own family. Being part of Indra, they both requested to marry a woman who had Indrani's righteousness, strength, determination, beauty and wisdom. A woman who would treat them as one and not two. It was nearly impossible to search for a woman who had such qualities, but having given his word Indra approached Indrani. She solved the problem of her husband by saying that in Dwapar Yug, these 5 qualities of her shall take birth, and marry Suren and Surendra." Ved Vyas said.

"So you're saying that Suren and Surendra are Rajkumar Krishnav and Arya Sagar respectively ?" Parthvi asked.

"Yes. And you sisters are the five qualities of Indrani." Ved Vyas said.

Parthvi's eyes widened at that, she didn't expect the story to escalate like this.

"Narayan had prophecized that when Suren and Surendra get united again there will be establishment of Dharm-rajya in Dwapar yug." Ved Vyas said.

"So does that mean...." Parthvi trailed off.

"That you five sisters have to marry Rajkumar Krishnav as well ? Yes." Ved Vyas said.

"But Prabhu, how can this be possible ? We are already in love with Arya Sagar and dedicated to him." Parthvi said.

"Parthvi trust me. If you all can love Sagar then you all can lovr Krishnav also. Because both of them are incarnations of Indra only and you sisters are incarnations of Indrani." Ved Vyas said.

Parthvi fell silent at that, she didn't know what to say or what to do. Ved Vyas gave her a small assuring smile.

"Parthvi, you must participate in tomorrow's Swayamvadhu and win it. Or else Dharm-rajya can not be established in Dwapar Yug." Ved Vyas said.

"But what about Arya Sagar ? What will he think when his wife participates in a Swayamvadhu right in front of him ?" Parthvi asked.

"You're forgetting that Vasudev Shri Krishna will be sitting next to him." Ved Vyas assured.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

In some versions of Mahabharat it is said that Pandavas were five Indras and Draupadi was Indrani herself while in BORI CE she is described to be Shri, Mata Laxmi.

And as this was a genderbended fic, I thought to make Panduputris as five qualities of Indrani while make Sagar and Krishnav incarnations of Indra.

So you guys finally have your answers given by Ved Vyas.....or given by me ? Cause I wrote this chapter...... And some call me Ved Vyas..... Confusing times 😂😂😂

They bashed me because of it, now I'll own it 😤😤😤 New year, better me !