CHAPTER 21

It's the next morning and the coronation of Sagar as the crown-prince. All were gathered in the royal court to witness it. The Panduputris were sitting beside Krishna with their head high.

Maharaj Kshitij, Maharani Ambika and Rajkumari Aditi were eagerly waiting to see Sagar as the crown-prince of such a strong kingdom like Hastinapur.

On the other side stood Soubalaa along with Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa, Karnika and the rest of the siblings. Mahamantri Vidur and Mahamahim Bhism kept their eyes of them so no problems will be created.

Soon Dhritrashtra entered the court and sat down on the throne. All eyes were set on him, waiting for him to announce the coronation.

"Today is a very special day, Hastinapur is getting the next crown-prince, who will in future become King of Kuru-rashtra. Thus I, Kuru-samrat, Dhritrashtra order the coronation to begin." Dhritrashtra said.

And that's when Sagar entered the court, all eyes fell on him as he bowed to the elders and then sat in the podium where the sages and scholars came forward to perform the ceremony.

They firstly put haldi paste all over his body, signifying the responsibility of the crown-prince to serve his subjects with pure heart for their health and happiness.

Then honey was poured over him, representing that he has to create a sweet bond with his subjects with his good work and bind them together like how nectar binds the bees together.

Then milk was poured on Sagar, signifying that the crown-prince will keep his subjects healthy and won't let any evil thoughts overtake his conscience.

Lastly water was poured on him, signifying that as crown-prince and later as King he will take all the decisions with pure, gentle and cool mind in the favour of the subjects

Then the pandits took out the royal clothes and jewelleries and made him wear it one by one from Angvastra to necklaces to bracelets to earrings and to the turban of the Yuvraj.

"YUVRAJ SAGAR KI JAI !" People and ministers hailed.

The Panduputris smiled seeing him looking majestic and magnificent in the attire of Yuvraj.

"Now Sagar, you must honour the throne of Yuvraj by sitting on it with the Yuvrani." Kripacharya said.

Sagar nodded and then went to Yaudhevi extending his hand for her to hold. The eldest Panduputri smiles taking his hand.

Seeing this Suyodhanaa clenches her fists and tries to suppress her anger as Sagar takes Yaudhevi to the throne of crown-prince

He gestures her to sit first and she looks at him confused, Sagar gives an assuring nodded. Yaudhevi smiles at him and then sits down on the throne first.

After she was seated Sagar sits down beside her as people start to hail them both

"YUVRAJ AUR YUVRANI KI JAI !" People and the ministers cheered.

"Soon it will be you in her place." Karnika whispered to Suyodhanaa.

"I better be." Suyodhanaa said.

"Don't worry darling, the fruit of patience is always sweet." Soubalaa said.

"This time we won't fail." Sushasanaa said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

YUVRAJ (PrideofJishnu) AUR YUVRANI (Dharmaatmika) KI JAI !

Iss sukhad ghadi mei kisi ko PopKarn chahiye ? Hemashree004 ki dukaan sadev khuli hai. Donation dena mat bhulna !

Aapka ek brain cell Corndev aur Corn andhbhakto ka jeevan badal sakta hai. Zaroor donate kare, it's for the right cause.