CHAPTER 6

Krishna was along with Panduputris, catching up with his cousins. The sisters were completely overwhelmed as they talked with him. Dwarikadheesh truly could bind anyone with his Maya and free them of the material miseries.

"Vasudev, do you always come to Saurashtra for Navratri ?" Nakulaa asked.

"Yes. But not only for Navratri, the prince of Saurastra is my good friend." Krishna said.

"You mean Rajkumar Sagar ?" Parthvi asked.

"Yes. Rajkumar Sagar." Krishna said as a smile appeared on his face remembering his dear friend.

"The entire Aryavart is singing praises of Rajkumar Sagar." Vallabhi said.

"Yes, all the Bards only have one name on their lips, only one name in their songs." Devami said.

"Why wouldn't they ? Sagar is an exceptional warrior, learned in all forms of weapons, undefeated in battlefield, well versed in all Vedas and Shashtras, blessed with looks that can put Kamdev to shame, nature that could make anyone fall in love with him." Krishna said.

"He seems to be like an ideal man." Yaudhevi said.

"He is." Krishna said.

Suddenly a servant came to them and informed that Rajkumar Sagar has returned back to Saurashtra. Listening to that Krishna's face lit up.

"Come, let me introduce you to him." Krishna said.

He sprinted out of the room and Panduputris followed him behind. Krishna took them to the royal court where everyone was present.

Even Soubalaa, Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa and Karnika were present. The eldest daughter of Dhritrashtra was eager to see a glimpse of the Rajkumar whose praises are pervading in the entire Bharatvarsh.

"RAJKUMAR SAGAR IS ENTERING THE COURT !" The announcer said loud and clear.

The entire court fell silent, the only sound of faint yet firm footsteps were heard as the best among warriors came in the court.

As he entered the soldiers and guards knelt down in respect.

He was a tall being, fair in complexion, with perfectly proportionate body

He was a tall being, fair in complexion, with perfectly proportionate body. Arms were long and stout like maces, his strong shoulders swayed as he walked like a sporting lion.

His lotus eyes were of the bluish tone, resembling the ocean itself, eye brows were bold, nose was prominent, lips were full and alluring

His lotus eyes were of the bluish tone, resembling the ocean itself, eye brows were bold, nose was prominent, lips were full and alluring. His jawline was sharp like the blade of sword.

His neck was long and like that of a conch shell. They were accentuated by his long, dark and wavy hair, which were brushed in a side part and reached below his shoulders.

As he came, the jaws of the ladies dropped seeing such a man, it seemed gods themselves have made with utmost care.

Flowers were showered on him as he successfully once again secured the borders of the Kingdom and has given people tbe assurance that now they are safe.

Suyodhanaa swooned looking at him, never has she ever seen such a majestic man in her life.

"Oh how I wish I was young again." Soubalaa muttered.

"What ?" Sushasana looked at her.

"N-nothing." Soubalaa nervously chuckled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

WELCOME SAGAR (anushkadecghs) !

Soubalaa mosi ke liye 4 shabd -
UMAR KA LIHAAJ KARO !
Thank you *bows*

😂😂 Soubalaa Mosi gives the vibes of someone whose rich husband went missing under 'mysterious' circumstances, she may or may not have a hand in it. 🤣🤣