CHAPTER 45

The Panduputris had successfully escaped through the tunnels wearing the saintly clothes but they did carried saubhagya-chinn with them.

They carried weapons in their hands that were given by Sagar for safety. They walked together in a group with Kunti walking in the middle.

"How far is Panchal now ?" Kunti asked.

"Only a few miles away Mata." Yaudhevi said.

"We should find a place to rest for the night. We can start our journey again tomorrow." Vallabhi said.

"I can see some torches and tents there." Parthvi said.

"Looks like some travellers are staying there." Nakulaa said.

"Maybe they can let us stay for the night." Devami said.

They all walked towards the tents and found out it belonged to sages. Seeing Panduputris and Kunti, two young sages approached them, they seemed like disciples of a head sage.

"Can we help you ?" The first one asked.

"We are traveling and need a place to stay for the night." Yaudhevi said.

"We must ask our Gurudev about it. You wait here for a moment." The second sage said.

But before they could leave the head sage came out of the tent. He had a serene look on his face and his aura was divine. The tapobal seemed to radiate from his body.

"We will certainly give ashray to you and your daughters Kunti." The sage said.

"You know our mother ?" Vallabhi asked.

"I do, Vallabhi." He said.

Vallabhi got confused as to how he knew her name even though she has never met him in her life.

"Pranipat Bhagwaan Ved Vyas." Kunti bowed.

The Panduputris gasped as they also bowed in front of Krishna Dwaipayan, son of Rishi Paraashar and Satyavati, the Ved Vyas of this Mahayug and their grandfather.

"Kalyanamstu. It's a long journey that you have travelled and even longer journey awaits you. Come, have some food with us." Ved Vyas said.

"As you say prabhu." Kunti bowed again.

Ved Vyas took Kunti and Panduputris to the place where his disciples had made the food. They served them all and everyone sat down to eat.

After dinner they sat along with all the sages as they talked.

"Where are you revered sages headed to ?" Kunti asked.

"We are going to Panchal." One sage said.

"Us too." Yaudhevi said.

"For the Swayamvadhu of Rajkumar Krishnav ?" Another sage asked.

"There is a swayamvadhu happening ?" Vallabhi asked.

"Yes. Maharaj Drupad is conducting a grand Swayamvadhu to pick a bride for his son Rajkumar Krishnav. It is said that the one who shall string the divine Kindhura Dhanush shall be his wife." Other sage said.

"I see. I never knew Maharaj Drupad had a son named Krishnav." Parthvi said.

"It is said that to take revenge from Dronachaya, Drupad did a maha-yagya and obtained a son, a full grown warrior, Krishnav. But instead of ending Dronacharya as he was supposed to, Krishnav ended his enmity with his Drupad." One sage said.

"He seems to be of a charming personality." Nakulaa said.

"He is. Not only on the inside but on the outside as well. He is blessed with a dark complexion, a perfectly proportionate body scented with blue lotuses, and like it's petals are his large black eyes. His hair are curly and reach down his neck and he sports a proudy moustache." Another sage said.

The Panduputris except Parthvi fell quiet at that, the description of Rajkumar Krishnav was so similar to the mysterious man that had appeared in their dreams.

A smile appeared on Parthvi's face listening to the his description, she for some reason remembered Sagar although his unparalleled looks were exactly opposite to that.

"If our destination is same, then we can go together to Panchal. If Gurudev agrees." One sage said.

"Who am I to deny and hinder with Paramatma's plan ?" Ved Vyas smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The author is here !

The author of Mahabharat I mean, not Waves Of Life....cause that's me and I am always here.... Ved Vyas is here I meant.....

*sighs*

You know, I now get confused when some new readers ask me what do I identify as....

How do I say Ved Vyas without sounding arrogant ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those who get it, they get it 🤣🤣🤣