CHAPTER 49

Sagar was in the palace of Panchal, resting in the room given to him. Actually instead of resting he was thinking about how he saw Yaudhevi today but couldn't see her face.

He looked at his right hand, and adjusted the wedding ring that was given to him by the Panduputris. A tear rolled down his cheek, looking at it.

'This separation feels unbearable now." Sagar thought.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Sagar quickly wiped his tears and went to the door. He opened it and a smile appeared on his face seeing Krishna.

"Pranipat Keshav." Sagar greeted.

"Come here my friend." Krishna said embracing Sagar.

In that moment, all his worries vanished, all his pain seemed to be taken away in the embrace of Krishna.

"I want you to meet someone." Krishna said looking at him.

"Who ?" Sagar asked.

"Come with me." Krishna said.

He takes Sagar to the royal garden, where there stood a man looking at the flower meadows, around the same height of Sagar.

"Krishnav !" Krishna called going towards

Krishnav turned around to look at him, he smiled at Krishna and then his eyes fell on Sagar. Smiles of both their faces disappeared for a moment seeing each other.

"Meet Yuvraj Sagar of Hastinapur." Krishna said.

Both Sagar and Krishnav got a strong brotherly vibes from each other. As if there existed a connection from past life that they couldn't understand.

Their feet involuntarily moved towards each other, and they embraced one another. Their smile reappeared on their faces for some reason and a tear fell from both their eyes.

"More than first meet, it looks like two brothers have been united." Krishna said bringing them out of their stance.

Both broke the hug and then looked at Krishna, with a nervous smile.

"Krishnav you didn't tell me you knew Sagar..... Neither did you told me my blue-eyed friend." Krishna said with fake offence.

"Trust me Keshav, I have never met Krishnav in this life." Sagar said.

"Neither have I met Sagar ever." Krishnav said.

"Oh I see. Then probably there is some connection of previous lives." Krishna said.

"Maybe you're right Keshav. Feels like I have met my long lost brother." Sagar said.

"I too feel the same." Krishnav said.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled and then gazed at Krishna who was already smiling at them. On the otherside from the above floor, Suyodhanaa was looking at the three with Karnika.

"Rajkumar Krishnav is so good looking." Suyodhanaa said.

"Indeed. That's why Rani Soubalaa sent you here." Karnika said.

"Yes. To make Sagar jealous through Krishnav. He'll soon come running to me." Suyodhanaa said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Uff Soubalaa mosi ka plan ekdum Suyodhanaa ki tarah hai.... Bekar and flop !

Finally ! Sagar and Krishnav ka milan huya !!!! The moment you've all been waiting for !!!!!