CHAPTER 36

NOTE - Italics is for the things happening in their dreams.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

It was nightime, the Panduputris decided to sleep together for safety. Parthvi stayed awake as per Yaudhevi's orders.

Even though she was awake, Parthvi was dreaming about Sagar and how good it would've been if he had come. Not only her the rest of Panduputris also were.

Yaudhevi opened her eyes and found out that the entire room was empty, she thought her sisters were supposed to be in here.

Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her, Yaudhevi got cautious and sat up straight.

"Why so tensed ?" A familiar voice said.

"Arya ?" Yaudhevi muttered as a smile appeared on her face.

She hurriedly got up and went to the direction where the voice came. Looking for him everywhere in the corridor that appeared to be endless.

"Where are you Arya ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"Right here." Sagar chuckled.

Yaudhevi turned around and saw Sagar leaning on a pillar, definitely in playful mood today.

Yaudhevi smirked as she folded her arms and then turned to the other side.

"Why did you come so late ?" She asked.

"Oh so my dear wife is angry with me. Let me also see how her face looks in fury." Sagar said.

He moved to the other side to get a clear look of her and leaned on wall. Yaudhevi chuckled as she turned her head to look at him but she frowned looking at the person who was not her husband, yet.

 Yaudhevi chuckled as she turned her head to look at him but she frowned looking at the person who was not her husband, yet

"It looks beautiful nevertheless." He said.

"W-who are you ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"Did you forget your own husband ?" He asked.

Suddenly Yaudhevi blinked open her eyes, waking up. She looked around and saw all her sisters were sleeping except Parthvi who was awake and alert.

Yaudhevi sighed at the strange dream, but nevertheless went back to sleep. Beside her bed was Vallabhi's, where she comfortably slept without care, dreaming about her two favourite things, cooking and Sagar.

"Hurry up Vallabhi I am hungry." Sagar said.

"Have patience Arya, it will be ready in just a few moments." Vallabhi said.

"When the food is made by you then how can I have patience ?" Sagar said.

Vallabhi chuckled as she brought her dishes to him and started serving. He ate one bite and was overjoyed with how good it tasted.

"Oh ! Forgot to serve kheer !" Vallabhi realised.

She brought the kheer she had made and placed it on his table, she served it in a bowl but as she was about to hand it to him, she frowned looking at not Sagar but a man she had never seen.

"Thank you dear." He smiled taking the bowl.

"Who are you ?" She frowned.

"The one you made this kheer for, your husband." He said.

Vallabhi woke up at that and frowned, she wondered who this man was claiming to be her husband with such truthful eyes and tone of voice. She shook her head and went back to sleep.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

OYE HOYE ! DREAMING ABOUT SAGAR AND KRISHNAV !

This just shows how both of them are two sides of the same coin and also something more......