CHAPTER 7

All the eyes of the court were just on the illustrious Sagar, he was indeed as majestic as the ocean as he walked towards Maharaj Kshitij and Maharani Ambika to offer his respects.

He then greeted his elder sister Aditi and then his smile widened seeing Krishna, who embraced him, both the friends hugged each other again and again.

A smile appeared on everyone's face seeing the best friends sharing a moment of friendship in its truest form.

"Pranipat Keshav." Sagar smiled.

"Kalyan ho Sagar. How are you ?" Krishna asked.

"Your blessings help me get through life." Sagar said with a smile.

"You make me feel so old when you talk like that, don't I am older just by few prahars." Krishna said.

"Truth be told, you are far more elder and superior to me." Sagar smiled.

Yaudhevi, Vallabhi, Parthvi and Nakulaa looked at Sagar completely mesmerized. A smirk appeared on Krishna's face as he noticed it.

"Sagar, meet my cousins." Krishna said.

As Sagar looked them, a red tint appeared on the face of the elder three sisters.

"Pranipat." Sagar greeted.

"Pranipat." The Panduputris also greeted.

And that's when Sagar's eyes fell on the tall and dark skinned Parthvi, he looked at her up and down getting mesmerized by her godly beauty.

Parthvi also blushed feeling his gaze on her. She looked up at him, they locked eyes and for a moment everything became still.

A smile appeared on Sagar's face as he looks down and then at diverts his attention elsewhere. Parthvi also looks elsewhere to hide her blush.

Yaudhevi, Vallabhi and Nakulaa kept looking and smiling at Sagar but the smile of Devami was vanished after seeing Sagar for she had gotten a premonition.

'Rajkumar Sagar and I ? No no it cannot be true. I don't want to get married so soon.' Devami thought.

Vidur who was standing beside them looked at the Panduputris and then at Sagar, a smile appeared on his face seeing that they have taken a liking to each other.

He was worried whether Panduputris would agree to the marriage or not, he could only keep the proposal only when they said a yes. And now he was tension free.

On the other side Suyodhanaa was clenching her fists as she saw Sagar standing beside the Panduputris and stealing glances of Parthvi.

"Aunt, when will you keep my proposal ?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"Not right now." Soubalaa said.

"Why ? I can see him getting attracted to Parthvi." Suyodhanaa said.

"I too can see it, that's why I cannot present it now or else he will deny. You must make him get attracted to you, then he will forget Parthvi and come to you." Soubalaa said.

"Alright." Suyodhanaa nodded.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

It always starts from Sagarjun or SagarPar in this case.
😌😌

Let me tell you a joke !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you ready for it ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Parthvi - Suyodhanaa say pencil
Suyodhanaa - Pencil.
Panduputris - Teri setting iss universe mei bhi cancel !
Suyodhanaa - Panduputriyo !!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Classic ! Mother of all convos in Dharmport ! Quite literally, issi joke se CONVOs ka silsila shuru huya tha 😂😂😂😂