CHAPTER 8

It's the night of Navratri, Krishna and Sagar were on there way to the great hall where the dance would take place.

"So Keshav, those were your cousins in the morning ?" Sagar asked.

"Yes my friend." Krishna said as a smile appeared on his face.

"What was the name of the middle one ?" Sagar asked.

"Middle one ?" Krishna gave a fake confused look.

"You know, the one with ethereal dark complexion, curly hair, coppery red eyes, tall and built like a warrior woman." Sagar said.

"Oh right. That was Parthvi." Krishna asked.

"Parthvi." Sagar smiled muttering her name.

"Why did you ask ?" Krishna raised his brow.

"Umm....no reason. Will she be in the raas ?" Sagar asked.

"I am sure she will be." Krishna smiled.

As they entered the great hall everyone's eyes fell on Sagar but his eyes were looking for someone else. They finally located Parthvi, standing in the corner of hall, all alone by herself.

"It's a good chance to talk to her." Krishna said patting his back.

Taking that as a hint and assurance Sagar goes up to Parthvi and she gets overjoyed seeing him.

"Greetings." Sagar said.

"Greetings." She replied.

"All alone by yourself ?" Sagar asked.

"I came early to see the raas, my sisters will be here soon." Parthvi said.

"By the time they come, shall we ?" Sagar asked gesturing to the raas and extending his hand.

"Sure." Parthvi giggled holding his hand.

Sagar smiled as he took her to the centre where the raas was taking place. On the other side Suyodhanaa was clutching the wine glass angrily as she saw Sagar and Parthvi dancing together.

"I'll take that for you." Soubalaa said taking the glass from her.

"Soubalaa Mosi, are you seeing this ?!" Suyodhanaa asked.

"Yes, it's a great raas. Back in Gandhar it isn't celebrated this way, I love this. It's a nice experience." Soubalaa said chuckling.

She looked Suyodhanaa who was fuming and dead-panning at the same time.

"Oh you mean Parthvi and Sagar ? Yeah that's terrible." Soubalaa said.

On the other side Panduputris came to great hall and their eyes fell on Sagar doing raas with Parthvi. A smile appeared on their faces, seeing him dancing.

As Parthvi did the raas with him, they could feel it was them dancing with Sagar. But suddenly Devami frowned, as to why she was smiling.

'Not at all, I cannot let my premonition turn out true.' Devami thought looking away.

"Right. Now tell me what should I do !?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"Go dance and talk with him." Soubalaa said.

"I don't know how to do raas." Suyodhanaa said.

"Even better ! Ask him to teach you !" Soubalaa said.

"Great !" Suyodhanaa smiled.

But to her dismay the musicians stopped playing their instruments and the dancers stopped dancing.

"Oh it's past midnight." Sagar said.

"Time went by pretty soon." Parthvi said.

"It did. I hope you enjoyed."  Sagar said.

"I did. Thank you very much." Parthvi smiled.

"Anything for you." Sagar smiled and left.

'Oh he's dreamy.' Parthvi sighed.

Seeing this Suyodhanaa groaned and clenched her fists as Soubalaa patted her back.

"Mosi !" Suyodhanaa whined.

"There's always a tomorrow darling." Soubalaa assured.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Woh tomorrow aayega tab na !😂😂

Fun fact - Although all the Pandavas were obtained by simply invoking gods with the Mantra. Kunti and Pandu did penance for a year to obtain Arjun.

It is said that after getting Bheem, Pandu wanted a son who will be best in all the worlds. And decided it will be possible if the son is obtained from Indra, the best among gods. (Tridev are above gods)

Thus Kunti observed a sacred vow for a year and Pandu perfomed severe austerities and supreme meditation, all by standing on one leg.

Indradev was very pleased and thus Arjun, the best among men, was born.