Chapter 2

After the ceremony everyone moves to where the Tomlinson pack house is. Many tables are set up out the front of it for the after party. Harry goes around meeting Louis' pack members and enjoying himself. He hasn't gotten to spend anytime with Louis as his own pack and family have snatched him up.

Harrys currently sitting at the head table, meeting Louis' parents. They're really lovely, making him feel comfortable. He can tell he'll get along with them really well.

Louis' just finished having a conversation with Harry's parents when he walks over to said boy, smiling.

"Care to join me for a walk?" He asks, holding his hand out.

Harry smiles back at him and excuses himself, taking Louis' hand and following him down a track into the woods, away from everyone.

"You look lovely." Louis breaks the silence between them. This was their first actual conversation other then the few words exchanged at the ceremony.

Harry blushes. "Thank you, you too. Very handsome."

Louis chuckles. "Thanks love."

Harry's heart skips a beat at the nickname.

"How's your mark feel? Does it need caring for?" Louis asks him, looking at it.

"Umm.." Harry looks down. His mark has started aching slightly since the ceremony. Usually omegas marks need more care then an alphas.

"It's okay darling, if it does just tell me. Don't keep it hidden and make it worse." Louis says frowning, worried.

"Yeah...it is."

"Alright." Louis looks around. "Come sit here." Louis takes his hand and leads them to a log that's fallen next to a small creek.

"May I?" Louis asks once they sit down on it. Harry nods shyly and Louis slowly leans in. He starts licking and giving small tender kisses to the wound, making Harry close his eyes and sigh. It feels amazing, like finally pouring cold water on a burn wound. But also just the feeling of Louis licking, sucking and kissing his neck is amazing.

After a few minutes Louis' leans away from Harry, causing him to hold in a whine.

"How does that feel? Any better?"

"Yeah it does. Thank you." Harry smiles.

"Your welcome." Louis returns the smile before becoming serious. "I need to talk to you about this whole... mating thing."

Harry instantly becomes worried. What if Louis' doesn't like him? What if he thinks Harry isn't attractive and likes someone else? Why if-

"Hey hey, calm down love. I can hear your heartbeat going crazy." Louis takes a hold of Harry's hands causing him to blush."It's nothing bad, I promise."

Harry nods.

"Now I know that we both didn't have a choice in this, yeah? And alot of people expect us to properly mate and make a pup as soon as possible. But I want you to know none of that will happen until your 100% comfortable with it, okay? If you wanna sleep in your own room for a while, not get close, anything. That's fine. Never feel pressured to do something your not comfortable with. Eventually we'll have do all that but I will make sure it's helt off for as long as you'd like. Personally I think your the most gorgeous omega I've ever seen and I can see us working. But if you don't, that's fine. I just wanted you to know that."

By the end of Louis' speech, Harry's left shocked.

"I...I- thank you Louis. Really thank you. I was so worried coming into this that I've have no control over that. And also... I can see us working to." He blushes at the end, looking down at his hands. God, he feels like all he's done today is blush.

Louis' smile is so big it could light up a whole room. "Can I hug you?" He whispers.

Harry doesn't respond, just leans into him. Louis wraps his arms fully around Harry, who curls up into his chest with a content sigh. He's never felt more protected and safe before. As if he had just read Harry's mind, Louis says, "I promise to always love and protect you omega, always."

They stay there cuddled up with eachother for what felt like hours before Harry's stomach rumbled, causing him to blush and Louis to chuckle.

"Okay, I think it's time to head back and get some food into ya."

"Noo, just wanna keep cuddling." Harry whines, burying himself deeper into Louis' chest.

Louis laughs. "C'mon now, we can cuddle later, after you eat something."

Harry grumbles but gets up anyway, stretching.

Hand in hand they walk back to the after party.

***

Later that night Harry agrees to sleeping in the same room as Louis in the pack house.

The house is massive, made of a beautiful coloured wood. It's in a woods clearing, not to far from where the rest of the pack lives in there own homes. The pack house has many different floors. The first floor is like any other normal house. It's got a kitchen, a living room and a dining room. Then the second floor is the ritual and prayer room. The third floor is where the pack leaders kids bedrooms are. They also have their own bathroom. Then finally, the fifth and top floor is where the head Alpha and Luna stay. Once Louis and Harry take that spot, that's where they'll live as there parents move into their own house not to far away.

They're currently in Louis' room on the third floor. Only problem is, Louis' got a single bed. Pretty big single, but definitely still quite small.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I didn't even think about this. If you wanna stay in a spare room that's totally fi-"

"No, it's okay. I'm fine with this. That's only if you are." Harry says shyly.

"Yeah I'm fine with that. As long as your comfortable." Louis smiles.

They're both now changed into their p.js. Harry's wearing light pink silk shorts with a blue shirt, while Louis' in plaid print long pants with a black top.

After they've finished their night routine they both hope into bed. At first it's a little awkward, their sides touching. Harry rolls over onto his side, facing away from Louis to get comfortable.

Suddenly, two strong arms pull him back into their chest, spooning him. "This okay? I did promise to cuddle later and I never break a promise." Louis whispers in Harry's ear, causing him to shiver.

"Yeah...this is perfect." He whispers back contently, letting his eyes fall shut. "Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight love, sweet dreams."

Harry falls asleep with a big smile adoring his face that night.