Chapter 3

When Harry woke up, he was cocooned in warm blankets and comforting arms. Not to mention the beautiful smell. Louis' smell.

He smiles with his eyes still closed and cuddles deeper into Louis' chest.

"Morning love."

Harry gasps and turns around facing Louis, hand over his heart. "Fuck, you scared me. I thought you were asleep."

Louis chuckles. "Sorry. Did you sleep well?"

"Amazing." He sighs.

"Same."

They stay cuddled up for a bit before Harry broke the silence. "What's happening today?"

"This morning we have our first breakfast as a joined pack. Then we have the rest of the day free."

"Sounds good."

They stay there cuddled up for a bit before Louis' says, "Okay, time to get ready for breakfast."

They both get up and do their morning routine and before no time are reading for breakfast. Harry's wearing a pair of shorts with a flowy shirt. Louis got on Jean shorts with a black tank top.

"Looking gorgeous omega." Louis tells Harry when he walks out of the bathroom.

Harry blushes. "You too."

Louis frowns for a minute before hesitantly asking, "Omega, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it Lou? Are you okay?" Harry asks worried.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I was just umm... wondering if, and only if your okay with it, I could scent you?" He gets out timidly.

Harry's eyes go wide, not expecting that. But he can feel is inner omega preen at the thought of being claimed by his alpha. "Please do." He whispers, walking over to Louis.

Louis wraps his arms around Harry in a hug, then scents him. Harry's whole body feels like jelly. He's only ever been scented by his parent's and some of his trusted alpha friends when in sketchy situations. But having it done by Louis, his alpha, feels like a dream. Like being surrounded by butterflies and rainbows, a comforting calmness instantly taking over.

Then Louis' looking at him, smiling. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." Harry whispers back.

Louis looks at him fondly for a minute before asking, "Okay, are we ready to go?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well then, let's go." Louis takes Harry hand and walks out of the pack house to where the breakfast is being helt. It's a few metres away from the house at the same place the after party was helt last night. Only now there's light blue table cloths lining the tables instead of the white ones and more bowls and plates of food then you could count.

Everyone's already there, both packs blending in. Alot of them, more so the older ones, are very timid around eachother due to the war. But the rest are all getting along well, much to Harry's and Louis' delight.

"Ahh here they are, just in time! Come take a seat!" Louis' dad says once spotting them. They walk over to the head table we're both packs leaders and their Luna's sit as well as their close friends.

Harry spots his parents and friends and excuses himself from Louis to go over to them.

"Harold! How are ya!?" Niall, his best friend, exclaims once he spots Harry, standing up to give him a hug.

"Niall! Good, good yeah. You?"

"Pretty good. Mate this food looks fucking to die for. Been waiting for you to arrive to dig in."

"Of course that's all you care about. Only want my presence for the food." Harry says in a mock offended voice, holding his hand out towards Niall and turning his head away.

"Oh shut up you, and give me a hug." He hears his other best friend Zayn say, getting up.

Harry chuckles but gives him a hug.

He hugs his parents then who greet him with lots kisses.

"Now Harry, this mate of yours. He's treating you well? Respecting your boundaries?" Zayn asks firmly. Yesterday he didn't get to have a good chat with Louis and the brotherly 'talk' about not hurting Harry. But he'll jump on any chance he gets. Just like Harry's parents, Zayn is very protective over him. Him, Harry and Niall met when they were only pups and have been best friends ever since. Niall and Harry were like his little brothers and he was NOT happy when he found out about the arranged mating.

"Yeah, he's... amazing. Told me that we're going at my pace and only doing what I'm comfortable with. Plus he's just, gorgeous and kind and just everything I'd look for in a mate." Harry tells them honestly, blushing.

"Good, I'm happy about that Haz. But if he ever does something wrong I swear to god I'll castrate the cunt." Niall threatens, causing Harry to laugh.

"Who's castrating what?"

They turn their head to see Louis walking towards them, smirking.

"You if you ever hurt our Harold here." Niall squints his eyes.

"I'd never dream of hurting him. But if I ever do I give you permission to do just that."

"Good." Niall nods, satisfied.

"C'mon darling, time to take a seat." Louis rests his hand on Harry's back, leading him to their seats.

***

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter, promise the next one will be longer 😊