Chapter 29

It's about a week later that Harry's finally allowed to leave the nurses office, back to the comfort of his own home.

Once he walks though the door he takes a deep, cleansing, breath of the familiar smell, much better then the constant disinfectant smell of the nurses room.

"It feels so good to be home." He sighs happily, rubbing his belly.

"It feels good to have you back back home." Louis says with a smile, walking over to his mate and taking his hand to lead them upstairs. Just because Harry was discharged doesn't mean he can stand or walk for too long.

They slowly walk up the stairs until they get to their room. Harry squirms at seeing his nest so messed up. He immediately waddles over and starts grabbing stuff, reorganising it.

Louis bits his bottom lip. He doesn't want Harry overworking himself, but he also knows he should never stop an omega fixing their nest. Especially a pregnant one. It can distress them severely and will cause more harm to Harry then just letting him go for it.

Harry looks up at Louis shyly, slowly walking over to him. "Can I have your clothes alpha?" He says quietly.

Louis smiles fondly at him before taking his shirt and sweats off, leaving him just in his boxers and handing them over. Harry smiles before putting then inside the nest, struggling to strip his own clothes off.

"Here baby." Louis says, going over and helping him wife out of them. Once Harry's done he puts those clothes in as well before smiling proudly at his nest.

"It looks beautiful darling." Louis whispers, giving Harry a soft kiss on the lips.

"Cuddles now?" Harry looks up at him with doey eyes.

Louis doesn't say anything, instead he helps Harry get in before he does himself, cuddling up.

"The pup's kicking." Harry giggles, looking down at where you can see little indents in his skin where either feet or hands are pressing.

"She's happy to be home by the looks of it." Louis chuckles, pressing his hand to Harry's stomach.

"She's not the only one." Harry looks up at him, leaning in for a kiss. Louis quickly returns it, free hand coming up to cup Harry's jaw while Harry's rests on his chest. The kiss is soft, meaningful. There's no toung, saliva or lust. But it's saying a million words, describing all the emotions running though both boys. Emotions words can't even describe.

They eventually break apart, but still stay as close to eachother as they can.

"I can't believe we're having a little girl. A daughter." Harry whispers.

"I know, it's crazy." Louis shakes his head. "She's gonna be so loved, already is."

Harry nods. "I wonder if she's gonna be an alpha, omega or beta?"

"I'm getting alpha vibes from this little one." Louis smiles fondly, resting up on his elbow to look down at Harry, who's still laying down.

"Either way, she's gonna be the most strong, beautiful woman when she's older. And the sweetest little girl."

"Of course she is, she's your daughter."

Harry's cheeks dust pink. "And yours."

"If she's got your heart, she'll be the most caring person." Louis rubs his nose against Harry's, his warm breath fanning over his face.

"If she gets your sass, you can deal with her and her little moments."

Louis raises an eyebrow. "Oh am I now?"

Harry hums. "Although that's probably not a good idea. You'll probably just sass her back."

"Gonna be taught from the best." Louis smirks, leaning down to delicately press his lips to Harry's.

Harry runs his hand down Louis' back, sneakily reaching one down to pinch his ass.

"Oi, you little shit."

Harry laughs. "What? How can I not when it's just there, tempting me."

"Hands off the goods, love."

"Hmm, these goods are all mine though." He then slaps Louis' ass cheek.

Louis smiles. "Well then I own... These." He reaches for Harrys 3rd and 4th extra nipples. He rubs little circles into them with his fingertips. Harry rolls his eyes.

"I've got the better package deal."

"I think you just have an obsession with my ass. I mean, it is pretty perfect."

"Juicy." Harry smirks.

***

"Should I visit my mum? Tell her about what happened?" Harry questions suddenly. They're sitting on the couch watching tv, under a warm blanket. Louis looks down at Harry and frowns.

"I mean, it's up to you baby. If you want to then I'll be there to support you. But is that a good idea? After eveything that happened?"

Harry sighs. "I don't know. Like I know she's sorry and wants to catch up again but it's hard, ya know? But... I do miss her. Alot. She's my mum." Harry looks down when he feels tears stinging his eyes.

"Oh darling." Louis wraps his arms around him tighter. "You don't have to make a decision now. Take all the time you need baby. Just know that I'm always here for you. Always."

"I always thought, when I was little, that when I got pregnant my mum would always be by my side, helping me and giving me and my mate advise. Not... Not this "

Louis bites his lip. "I'm so sorry darling, I couldn't even imagine."

Harry shrugs. "I mean, it is what it is. But it still hurts."

"And that's normal. I mean, if my parents said even half the stuff they said to you I'd be so devastated. But just know that me and all the lads are here for you. As well as my mum and family."

Harry smiles up at him. "I know love, thank you." He snuggles his head back into Louis' neck. "I wanna see your family again, have a catch up."

"I think she was gonna pop around this weekend with the twins, that's if she hasn't got a shift." Louis replies, running a hand though Harry's curls.

"I hope she can, I'd love that." Harry yawns.

"Me too baby." Louis kisses his forehead. "Go to sleep bubba, I'll carry you up to bed."

Harry doesn't even get to respond before he's out, fallen into a deep slumber.

***

A little fluffy chapter for you all, and a bit of a deep talk at the end. How are you all enjoying this story so far? <3