Chapter 34

Louis wakes up to the feeling of Harry trying to get out of bed quietly. He sits up and reaches his hand out to put it on Harry's back, making him jump and turn around with a gasp.

"Shit Lou, you scared me."

"Sorry love, but why are you getting up? It's," he turns around to look at the clock on the bed side table, checking the time. "5.40 in the morning."

"Baby woke me up and won't stop kicking so I can't get to sleep." Harry tells him.

Louis jumps out of bed and reaches over to grab his and Harrys robes, helping Harry up to put it on.

"Louis, go back to bed."

"No." Louis says stubbornly, taking Harry's hand to walk downstairs.

Harry sighs but keeps walking. He knows his mate is a stubborn little shit, so there's no use arguing.

They go into the living room to see the Christmas tree still lit up from where they left the lights on. They usually turn them off before bed but because it was Christmas eve they left them on.

Both boys sit on the couch and snuggle up under a blanket, watching the lights on the tree twinkle. It felt like something out of a Christmas movie, the vibe was so cosy and warm.

"Merry Christmas Haz." Louis says.

"Oh, I forgot to wish you that as well!" Harry's eyebrows raise. "Merry Christmas Lou." He leans up to kiss him.

Louis sneaks his hand through Harry's robe and under his shirt to rest on his belly and can feel the pup still kicking.

"There's not alot of room in there anymore." Harry chuckles.

"No, but that means they'll be in our arms soon enough." Louis smiles. "We really need to get started on the nursery."

"I know right, there's not alot of time left." Harry frowns, and Louis can tell he's gonna start stressing about it, so he changes the subject.

"Thought of any names yet?"

"A few, but I feel like once we see her we'll know what name is gonna suit her." Harry replies.

"Makes sense." They stay quiet after that, just enjoying the silence before the girls wake up. And it wasn't long, mabye an hour, before Gemma comes down stairs looking tired.

"Merry Christmas." Harry says with a smile. Gemma looks at them and smiles back, walking over to give them both a hug and wishing a merry christmas as well.

She then walks over to the kitchen to the coffee maker. "Coffee anyone?"

"Please?" Louis nods.

"Just a tea for me thank you." Harry tells her.

She gets to work making all of their drinks before walking in and handing them to the lads, sitting down on the love seat.

"Feels weird not being with mum and dad on Christmas." Gemma says, both her and Harry frowning.

"I know." Harry admits sadly, cuddling deeper into Louis' chest.

"Mabye they'll come over?" Gemma questions hopefully.

"Mabye." Harry responds, but doesn't really believe it. And both Louis and Gemma can tell so they drop the topic all together, instead just watching the tree.

"It's gonna be a good day darling, already is." Louis whispers, making Harry smile.

***

A few hours later the girls all wake up, bouncing down the stairs in a hurry to see if Santa came. Which they squealed after seeing all the presents waiting for them.

It didn't take long for Jay to come walking down behind them as they all dug in, ripping the wrapper off of presents that have their name on them.

All the adults, including Louis and Harry, sit on the couch and watch them with smiles on their faces. And in no time all that was left was ripped wrapping and alot of happy faces, as well as a few gifts for the adults.

They all stand up, besides Harry, to get their gift, coming back to the couch to open them. Louis got Harry's for him, smiling as he gives them. There's lots of thank yous and hugs before it's just Louis and Harry on the couch, Jay and Gemma gorn to talk to the girls and get breakfast ready.

Louis grabs a present from behind him and gives it to Harry, the same time as Harry does the same thing. They both stare at eachother before laughing.

"Umm, here's your last gift." Louis takes the beautifully wrapped box. "I wrapped it myself... Even has a little bow on it." Harry says shyly.

Louis smiles before leaning in, grabbing both sides of his face and kissing him. "Thank you baby." He says, but he was thinking, 'I've mated the cutest fucking human being alive'.

He rips it open to see a brown paper box. He takes the lid off and smiles down his gift.

It's a metal photo frame with a picture of their baby inside of it. It's got a little cloud and a rainbow in the top corner and at the bottom is an ocean with a boat of animals in it.

 It's got a little cloud and a rainbow in the top corner and at the bottom is an ocean with a boat of animals in it

"Oh babe, I love it." Louis smiles, looking back up at Harry. "I can't wait for her to be here..."

"Me neither." Harry smiles back.

Louis reaches behind him to grab Harry's present, pulling it out and handing it over. He takes it with a small smile, opening it up.

Inside is a full pamper kit. It's got bars of soap, essential oil, face care, skin care, body wash, nail polish, fluffy socks and much more. It's all also natural, vegan and cruelty free, which Louis knows Harry loves. It's purposely for someone pregnant because it also includes stretch mark cream and a little bottle of baby wash.

"Oh thank you Louis. Imma use this today!" Harry exclaims excitedly.

Louis chuckles. "Hold on, there's more." He picks up an envelope that Harry didn't see fall from the gift when unwrapping it. He picks it up and opens it, eyes widening at what's inside.

It's a gift voucher for a pregnancy massage, which the alpha can come along. Harry looks up at Louis with a wobbling bottom lip.

"Oh baby, don't cry." Louis rushes to wrap his arms around him, rubbing his back.

"I-It's just that your s-so thoughtful." Harry sniffles.

Louis knows that this pregnancy is making Harry litterly just an emotional mess, so he doesn't comment on it. Instead he just continues to hug Harry until he pulls back, wiping his eyes.

"Thank you so much alpha, I love it." He leans over and gives Louis' a massive kiss.

Their little moment is interrupted a loud knocking sound.

Coming from outside the front door.

***

Missing Christmas so here's this chapter 😗✌️