Chapter 25

Louis storms towards the questioning room, nodding at the security guards. He rushed in and abruptly stops in front of the desk. His eyes hard and inner alpha going wild at the sight of the woman who hurt his omega and pup. She's tied up in a office chair on the other side of the desk, glaring at him.

"What the fuck is your name?" Is the first thing he asks, voice harsh.

"Piss off." The woman spits back at him.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!" He raises his voice, slamming his hand on the desk. "What's. Your. Fucking. Name."

"Deborah." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay Deborah, why the absolute fuck did you put Strychnine in my pregnant omegas food?" He questions, leaning forward.

She stays silent.

"Fucking answer me!" He screams, eyes flashing red.

"Because, he fucking deserves to die. Him and his pack doesn't deserve us."

Louis' veins are bulging out if his neck, jaw tense.

"His pack killed my mate, so why shouldn't I kill yours? It serves him right." She says, voice cold.

Louis takes a deep breath to stop himself from doing something he'll regret. "Are you fucking kidding me? Your still petty about the war?"

"He killed my-"

"No he didn't! Was Harry the one who walked onto the battle field and personally killed your mate?" Louis raises an eyebrow.

"Well no but-"

"So it wasn't his fault. Our packs were at war. They're job was to kill eachother. And may I remind you that your mate probably killed many others?" He exclaims.

Deborah stays silent.

"Exactly." Louis rolls his eyes. "Dumb bitch.." he whispers under his breath.

"He's not equipped to be the Luna of our pack." She blurts out, making Louis snap his eyes back to her. "He doesn't deserve the right to be your mate or bare the packs future leaders."

"I suggest you shut your god dam mouth." Louis leans in closer to her.

"You should've mated my daughter. She'd be a perfect Luna, and would raise the most beautiful pups." Deborah says, not the least bit intimidated.

"Harry has all of that and more. I don't want your dau-"

"At least give her a chance, I'm sure you'll love her. Her name is Eleanor and-"

"Eleanor, fucking Eleanor Calder?" He questions.

"Yes, so I assume you already know her." Deborah smirks.

"Yeah I fucking know her." Louis shakes his head with an unbelieving laugh. "You've got to be motherfucking kidding me."

"I know right? She's perfect for you "

Louis looks at Deborah like she's crazy before a laugh escapes his lips. "Are you kidding me? She'd fucking just as crazy as you are." Louis' known Eleanor since they were pups, and he always hated her. She'd go around telling everyone that Louis said he'd mate her when they're older, which is just lies she pulled from her ass. She'd try to order eveyone around saying that she's their 'future Luna' so they have to do what she says. And ever since then, she never left Louis alone with the whole 'your my alpha' bullshit. She claims to feel a 'connection' between them and that her omega knows that Louis is her alpha. But everyone knows that's bullshit. As well as eveyone in the pack knowing how bat shit crazy she is.

"You're her alpha Louis, not Harrys. Your inner alpha's confused. If you
gave her a chance then everything will fall into place. The moon's never wrong." She says desperately.

"Is Eleanor in on all of this?" Louis questions.

"We needed a way for you to realise your with the wrong omega." Deborah defends them.

"I warned her before I met Harry to not pull any shit." He growls. "I've given her enough warnings over the years, this is the final straw. I want you and her gorn. Your out of the pack."

Deborahs eyes widen. "No, no please alpha-"

"I'm no longer your Head Alpha. I will give you both a day to pack up. I expect to see you at the pack house tomorrow for an official exile." Louis says firmly. He glares at the woman one last time before walking out, slamming the door behind him.

"Untie her and lead her to her house. I want two guards watching her and her daughter at all times. Make sure they both pack up all of their stuff up and bring them to the pack house tomorrow. They're out." He tells the guards outside. They nod, understanding what Louis means and walks into the room.

Louis takes a deep breath before leaving, making his way to the Pack House.

Once he gets there he stalks stright up to his and Harrys room, slamming the door open. The second he enters he faceplates on the bed and finally lets his tears fall.

His omega was poisoned, poisoned by someone he should've gotten rid of years ago. Guilt consumes him, his stomach twisting in a painful way.

He curls up on Harry's side of the bed, hugging his omegas pillow to his chest as he sobs into it. Harry's scent is all around the room, mixed in with his own. His nose is planted in the pillow, trying to take deep breathes of the smell but his nose is congested already, making it hard to breathe.

He just wants his omega, safe and protected in his arms with their pup inbetween them. Safe. He'd kill for that. He craves it.

He wants to run into the nurses office to be back with Harry but he knows for his omega and pups sake he can't, not in this condition. So he just let's himself cry, heartbreaking gasps and sobs filling the room.

After a while he hears a soft knock on the door, followed by it creaking open. He can tell it's Lottie and Fizzy by their scent, so he quickly sits up and wipes his eyes, forcing a smile.

"Hey girls, everything alright?"

"Are you alright?" Lottie asks, both of them walking over and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lies. Well, he's kinda not lying. Physically he's fine, unlike Harry... Another sobs tips from his throat on accident, making both girls quickly rush over to him. They wrap their arms around their brother, falling back down onto the bed. And it's only then that Louis let's his strong big brother mask drop and seek comfort from his sisters. He burrows into their arms, still crying.

"What happened Lou? Where's Harry?" Fizz asks softly, moving his fringe out of his eyes.

"I-I...He-" He hiccups. "He was poisoned."

Both girls gasp.

"Fuck is he okay? Is the pup okay?"

"I really don't know if they will be." He shakes his head, squeezing his eyes shut. "I just feel so fucking helpless."

Both girls say nothing, knowing that Louis just needs comfort right now. So that's what they do, cuddle him up and comfort him as much as they can as he crys.

***

My baby 😭 ngl I may have shed a little tear while writing this chapter.

Also, if anyone has the gif for the pic at the top pls send it to me! :)