Chapter 19

Please read authors note at the end after reading 😭💀

Harry's currently laying in bed, rubbing his tummy with a soft smile. Louis' in the office room doing "important head alpha stuff", so Harry's by himself for a while. He's only wearing lace panties and a matching lace bra due to his pecs getting bigger with milk. The pup is kicking up a storm, making Harry beam. He's playing a little game where when the baby kicks, he presses his stomach and the pup moves around. Almost like tiggy.

One hard kick to his ribs make him jolt. "Ohhh baby, mabye we should calm down." He chooses to just run his bump now, still feeling tiny kicks. "I can't wait to meet you baby. I love you." Harry whispers, kissing his finger and pressing it to his belly.

Warning : Smut

He stays there for a while rubbing his stomach before his hand slips and brushes his dick though his underwear. The feeling makes his breath hitch.

Him and Louis haven't had sex since they found out they're expecting, just being to busy and content with how things are now. They've done other stuff to please eachother of course, but not for a while now. And with Harry's hormones raging, all it took was that little brush of a hand to make him hard.

He creeps his hand down his panties and wraps it around his dick. Slowly, he slides his hand up and down, causing his eyelids to flutter. He then moves his hand down further, near his cunt. He's already wet, slick dripping out causing him to blush. He's never been this wet just from touching his dick a little before. He rubs his finger at his clit a little, moaning at the wave of pleasure. He then sinks two fingers inside of him at a time, wincing lightly at the stretch. Once he's ready, he slips a third then forth finger in and starts pumping them. It feels so good. His chest is heaving, breaths choppy. It's almost embarrassing how worked up he's getting so quickly, a puddle of slick already under him.

He creeps his other hand up his abdomen and though the bottom of his bra, reaching his nipples. Since being pregnant, they're alot more sensitive. He experimentally rubs the red bud between his fingers, making a wave of pleasure run though him. Holy shit, that's new. He then quickly starts rubbing his nipples, pinching it and lightly running his finger up and down them, circling. It feels amazing, and all he wants his Louis by his side.

But he knows his alpha is extremely busy right now. So instead of yelling out he lifts his head to look down at himself. He looks like something stright out of a porn movie. The sight and thought makes him let out a moan, throwing his head back and eyes rolling into the back of his head. He squeezes his eyes shut when his fingers jab at his prostrate, making more slick leak out of him.

He doesn't hear the sound of the door opening or a small groan until he feels the bed dip. He opens his eyes to find Louis sitting there, staring at him with lust filled eyes.

"Baby..." Louis breaths out. "What's going on here?"

"Alpha." Harry moans out. "Please..."

"Please what baby? What do you want from me? Seems like you got it all under control." Louis teases, running a finger up and down Harrys stomach.

"I'm so-" Harry moans.

"Your so what omega? Desperate? Needy for a release?" Louis asks, his finger coming close to Harrys nipple. But instead of touching it he circles the skin around them, making Harry whine.

"I-I'm so wet alpha, here." Harry grabs Louis' hand and shoves it down to his hole, rubbing Louis' fingers over his cunt. Louis' mouth drops open at the wetness. He sinks his fingers in and wiggles them, making Harry's body jump.

"Your so wet babe, dripping basically. What do you want darling?"

"Your-Your mouth alpha." Harry pants out. "Your mouth."

"Where omega? Where do you want my mouth?" Louis questions with a smirk.

"Everywhere." Harry sighs out.

Louis wastes no time before kissing Harry, hard. They makeout for a bit before Louis moves down, sucking on his neck then licking down Harrys chest. He pops his nipple in his mouth making Harry lets out silent moans, grabbing the back of Louis' head to hold it on his tit.

Louis sucks and slurps for a bit before moving down, licking and kissing Harry's belly. Then he reaches his cock. He gives a few kitten licks to the slit, making Harry's eyes flutter. Then he moves down to his cunt. He's so wet, slick dripping down and spreading everywhere. He wastes no time in eating him out violently.

Harry's just a mess, laying there breathing heavy and chest rising quickly. He feels Louis' finger creep up to his clit, making him stop breathing all together.

Louis rubs circles on it with his thumb, still eating Harry out.

The warmth in Harry's belly starts growing, pleasure increasing. "Im- I'm gonna-"

"Do it baby, wet my face. Come." Louis orders, and Harry does.

His body jerks as his eyes squeeze shut, loud "uh uh uhs" leaving his mouth as he comes. His dick leaves a trail on his stomach but his cunt is what takes the cake.

He comes down from his high, aftershocks going though his body. After a while he opens his eyes and looks down at Louis. The sight makes him groan.

Louis' face is soaked, like absolutely soaked. To the point it's actually dripping. Even his hair is wet. His jaw is slack, eyes trained on Harry.

"Holy shit." Louis looks up at him. "You squirted."

The words make another intense aftershock go though him. He very rarely squirts, he's only even some it two times. Once with Louis and once with an amazing knot dildo with a clit vibrater Niall gave him as a gift before he met Louis.

He feels a soft toung run up his cunt, making him shake slightly. Louis licks it all up, moaning at the mix of salty cum and sweet slick. Once he's finished he moves up to Harrys face, smiling.

"You taste good babe." He says, kissing Harrys lips. It shouldn't be as hot as it is, letting Harry know how he tastes. But fuck, they should stop before Harry goes for round two.

"Do you need help?" He asks, knowing Louis probably has his own problem down there after that.

"I think I'm good." Louis says, looking down at the wet patch though his trackies. Harry blushes. "You were quite a sight baby, don't look so surprised." Louis chuckles. "We're doing that again sometime."

"Definitely." Harry nods.

***

Okay so I did some research today💀 I found out that male omegas have fucking vaginal canals. And apparently a clit that can be larger then a betas penis I-💀
Please tell me if this is true or not because my inner 13 year old is coming out and I haven't stopped laughing. Anyway I thought I'd write a smut scene where I used this bit of information. Do you prefer Harry having a cunt and clit (omfg I need to stop😭😂) or just normal?