Chapter 40

It wasn't long before the moment Harry's been waiting for has arrived.

His first time breastfeeding.

This is something that for some reason has excited him. Mabye it's because his body produces what his baby needs to survive. Or it could be how close you are and connected to the pup. Harry doesn't really know, but what he does know is that he can't wait.

But there's also a undertone of nerves. But good ones. His nipples have been leaking since giving birth and their baby has been mouthing at his shoulder, showing sighs of hunger. So it's time to feed his baby for the first time.

He's sitting up in bed with Louis and Jay with him. Originally Joe was supposed to help him but a client came in last minute so Jay took over. Plus Harry and Louis feel alot more comfortable with their mother and mother-in-law there. She's also had a shit load of kids, so if anyone knows about this sorta stuff it's her.

Harry's sitting up in his bed with their baby girl in his arms. He's got no shirt on, just boxers. He was gonna wear panties, what he usually wears, but considering his mother-in-law is there he thought otherwise. Louis' standing next to him and Jay's on the other side of the bed.

"Now hopefully she'll latch stright on." Jay smiles. "Bring her face up so her mouth is in line with your nipple."

Harry blushes slightly but does as told. He moves her up a bit higher so she's in the right position. She's whining in hunger, making Harry coo.

"Now just use your pinky to slightly open her mouth and put it on your nipple."

Harry does just that. But Harry's heart drops when she doesn't latch on.

"Jay." He says worriedly.

"It's okay. Squeeze your nipple slightly so some milk leaks out. Louis, you use your finger to open her lips up."

Harry looks down at his left nipple, the one he's trying to get his baby to eat from. After hearing her cry and know it's because she's hungry, his boob's are leaking and wanting to feed her.

But he still gives it a little squeeze and droplets of milk start dripping out. Louis rushes to gentally pry their daughters mouth open and pushes her head closer.

And thank fuck, she finally latches on. It's sloppy at first but eventually she gets the hang of it and starts sucking harder.

Harry's eyes go wide and he stares down at her with a soft smile.

"She's doing it! She's drinking!" Louis exclaims, holding his hands out before leaning down and wrapping his arms around his little family.

"And she's doing good at it." Jay smiles. "She's got a good latch, good sucking. I don't think you'll have problem's with her drinking."

Harry sniffles as he feels his eyes slightly water up. "I can't believe it."

Louis gives him a soft kiss on his curls. "I'm so proud of you baby. Both of you."

"It feels alright Harry? Not hurting?" Jay asks him.

"It definitely feels... Odd." Harry squints his eyes.

"Nothing you haven't felt before baby." Louis whispers in his ear, causing him to blush like crazy.

"Awesome. I'll give you guys some privacy, just yell out when you need me. I'll show you the right way to burp a newborn." Jay smiles at them before walking out.

Both of the boys stay quiet as they watch their baby girl eat before Louis breaks the silence.

"So, not worried anymore baby?" He asks softly.

"Not really. I was, um... I was worried that because, ya know. My nipples are very sensitive and you usually suck and play with them during sexy times. And I didn't wanna get horney everytime I fed our baby when you're around." By the end of it, Harry's a blushing mess and Louis' smirking.

"Babe." He laughs.

"Hey." Harry pouts. "It was a genuine concern!"

"You're too cute." Louis leans in to give him a quick peck.

Harrys pout quickly melts away and a smile forms on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." Louis looks down. "And our little footy player."

They talk for a little more as their pups eyes close and she's not sucking on Harry's nipple anymore, just letting it rest in her mouth.

"Wanna go get your mum?" Harry looks up at Louis.

"Sure." He walks out and finds her in the hall talking to someone. He walks up with a smile.

"Mum? Bubba's finished eating."

Jay turns around with a smile. "Alrighty." She turns around to look at whoever she was talking to. "I'll talk to you later Matthew, tell Sarah I said good luck."

"Thank you Jay." He nods before walking down the hall and into a room.

"Who was that?" Louis asks his mum as they walk back down the hallway.

"A patient's alpha, she's in labor."

Louis hums. "I've never seen him before."

"He was from the Styles pack I think."

Once they reach the room they open the door to see Harry smiling down at his babies face. She's awake now and is just staring up at Harry. He looks up at the sound of them and smiles.

"Aww." Jay coos. "She ate alright?"

"Amazingly." Harry nods.

"Alright, so to burp her you can hold her to your shoulder. There's other ways but I'd start with that."

Harry looks up at Louis. "You wanna do it?"

Louis' eyes go wide as he nods his head fast, making Harry smile. He hands their baby over and Louis sits down on his seat. He carefully holds her to his chest so her head is on his shoulder and starts patting her back.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, causing them all to look up.

Harry, thinking is was the lads and the girls, calls out, "Come in!"

The door slowly opens and Harry's heart drops at seeing who it is.

His parents.

***

Chapter 40!? Holy fuck. Thank you so much to eveyone who's reading my story. I seriously can't believe it. I love guys sooo much!

This story will be coming to an end soon😔 mabye 2 chapters left.

BUT, I was thinking of writing a sequel? Because I have so many ideas and I don't wanna make this book to long. It's already alot longer then I thought it would be.

So what do you guys think? Would you read a sequel if I wrote one?