Chapter 4

Breakfast went well. Louis and Harrys family got along really well. They met Louis' best friend Liam who fit into their group of friends amazingly.

After breakfast, they get pulled away by Louis' little sisters to go play with the rest of the pups, not that either of them mind.

Louis watches on fondly as Harry let's two little girls play with his hair as a little boy tried to paint his nails. He's nodding along with whatever their saying to him and laughing, the gorgeous sound echoing though the room. Louis couldn't help but wonder what Harry would be like with their own pups? With a big belly full of them, playing with them.

Harry catches Louis' eye and smiles.

"Lou Lou! Can we do your hair as well!?" A little girl, Lilly, asked.

"Of course sweetheart." He smiles at her when she cheers and runs off to get her stuff.

Once she comes back Louis goes next to Harry and holds his hand. Together they sit there and let the little ones do whatever their little hearts desire.

"Do you want children one day?" Harry asks suddenly, looking at Louis.

"Yeah, one day. You?"

"Absolutely. I want heaps of pups." He admits.

"Really? Me too. I love them."

Harry smiles up at Louis, dimples on show. He squeezes Louis' hand, getting one in return.

***

A few hours later, Louis' organised a surprise for Harry.

"Louissss, can I open them yet?"

"No...Oi! No peaking you."

Louis leading Harry down a little pathway with his hands over his eyes.

"If I fall over I swear to god-"

"We're here!" Louis says loudly, cutting Harry off. "Anndd open!"

Harry opens his eyes and his jaw goes slack at the sight in front of him.

There's a pristine white teepee set up with a white picnic blanket underneath it. There's soft looking throw pillows on the floor as well. In front of it is a small wooden table with a gorgeous flower bouquet in the middle. The table is full of delicious looking foods, as well as champagne glasses.

"Oh my god...you set this up?" Harry asked Louis in shock.

"Yeah, well mabye with a little bit of help?" Louis says sheepishly.

Harry chuckles. "Thank you Louis. It's, it's, beautiful." Harry turns around and wraps his arms around Louis in a hug which he returns. He leans back and gives a quick peck to Louis' cheek.

"Let sit." Louis takes Harry's hand and leads him into the teepee.

"Ohh, this looks so good!" Harry exclaims. He reaches out and picks up a cracker with some toppings, putting it in his mouth.

Louis then does the same, taking a sip of his drink.

"No champagne?" Harry asks once noticing it's juice in the glasses.

"Nope. Your still a minor mister." Louis says, poking Harry's stomach causing him to giggle.

"Could've snuck some out here."

"No way. Do you know how bad drinking underage is for your health?"

"And you didn't drink before you became 18?" Harry was met with silence. "That's what I thought."