Chapter 24

"W-What?" Louis' eyes snap up to Joe, fear building up behind them.

"We need to get them calm. Otherwise..." She stops herself, frowning.

"Oh my god." Louis whispers, sob after sob falling from his lips. "H-How to we calm-calm them down?"

"You." Joe tells him. "They need they're parent to talk to them, rub the mother's stomach to sooth them. Not only did the side affects of the poison distress them but they can tell your also distressed, as well as Harry. They can pick up on it. You need to try to calm down now, for Harry and your pup."

Louis nods, wiping his eyes. "Okay." He nods, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself down.

"Alright, we'll leave you to it." She nods at the other nurses, giving them the hint to leave as well. They give one last comforting smile at Louis before walking out, shutting the doors behind them.

Louis rubs is eyes with his fists before looking around the room. He spots a chair in the corner, so he drags it over to be level with Harry's stomach.

"Hi baby." He starts, placing a hand on the top of the bump. He can feel their pup kicking like mad and moving around uncomfortably, making his eyes water again. Unlike all the other times they've kicked, theses seem alot more powerful. "Your daddies here. Everything's okay darling, I'm here. Your mummies just a little sick right now, but he'll be okay. He has to be." Louis bites his lip. "He's doing an amazing job keeping you safe in his tummy, and I know he's gonna blame himself for all this. Even though none of it's his fault. It's the naughty ladies." Louis feels his blood boil at the thought of the awful woman. He feels the baby start to kick hard again, making him try to calm down. 'For your pup' He thinks. "I wonder what gender you are, hmm? A little girl or boy. Or whatever you wanna be. And your social rank, alpha, omega or beta. We'll love you so much no matter what. Doesn't matter who you are or who you love. You'll always be precious to us. Me and your mummy are gay for goodness sakes." He chuckles.

The pup has settled down now, just giving little kicks here and there. Louis leans his forehead on Harry's belly, eyes closed.

"I love you, my little footy star. So much." He presses a little kiss above Harry's navel before standing up. He's still holding onto Harry's hand as he leans up to give him a kiss on the lips. "And you, my beautiful omega. I love you too, with all my heart. Please be okay." He whispers before walking out of the room to let the nurses know the pup is out of distress so they can watch Harry again.

"How are they? Are they okay?" Niall asks as soon as he walks out, rushing over to him.

"The pup's okay now, settled down. They pumped Harry's stomach and gave him fluids, as well as stuff to help with the muscle spasms. Now... We just have to hope he'll be okay." Louis shakes his head, trying to hold back those god damn tears.

Niall rushed forward and wraps his arms around Louis, crying into his neck. Louis doesn't know weather the hug was to comfort him or Niall, but either way he excepts it. He wraps his arms around the omega, rocking them side to side a little.

"Where's Maria and Adira?" Louis asks, after pulling back from Niall's warm embrace, wiping his nose.

"They went back home. Adira startled falling asleep." Niall informs him.

Louis nods. He turns to the nurse that stayed outside the room. "The pup's all good."

She smiles. "Good to hear. I'd suggest going to get a breather before coming back so if stays that way."

Louis nods, smiling at her as she walks back into Harry's room

"Oh by the way, Zayn's down there in that room." Niall points to the door a few metres away from them. Louis frowns.

"Why? What happened?" He and Zayn have gotten really close since meeting. He's a good lad once he's finished threatning to cut your knot off and choke you with it if you hurt his best friend.

"After him and Liam found the poison Zayn and the lady had a little... Conflict." Niall smirks. "All in all, Zayn absolutely kicked her ass. But she also kicked his." Niall nods.

Louis laughs. "Nice." He pats Niall's shoulder. "I'm gonna go visit him, feel free to go in with Harry. He's asleep right now."

Niall smiles and nods, walking into Harry's room as Louis walks down to Zayns door, knocking on it.

"Come in." He hears, opening the door to see Zayn sitting up on the bed. He's got dried blood all over his face and scratches on his arms while a nurse is treating him. He's holding an ice pack to the side of his head.

"Fucking hell, she gave you a good rough up." Louis says after walking in, shutting the door behind him.

"She's a fucking bitch." Zayn shakes his head, wincing at the slight pain. "Absolute cunt."

"But you're all okay? No serious injury?"

Zayn looks at the nurse.

"Other then a slight concussion, no. All he needs is rest." She tells them.

"Good." Louis nods.

"How are you mate? Niall told me about Harry." Zayns eyes soften, but there's a fire blazing behind them.

"I'm a whirlpool of emotions right now if I'm honest." Louis tells him. "Truthfully, I'm fucking fuming, but I need to stay calm. The pup goes into distress if I get too angry or sad." He takes a deep breath. "I just want Harry to be okay." He whispers, blinking back more tears.

"I'm so sorry lad." Zayn smiles slightly at him. "If I could stand without falling flat on my ass to hug you, I would."

Louis chuckles wetly. "It's okay." He sniffles. "I think I need to go on a walk, let all these emotions out before coming back to stay with Harry."

"Good plan. Oh and that bitch was thrown in the questioning room. Just thought I'd let you know."

Louis' eyes harden. "Thank you. I'll be back later." He waves before stepping out.

Him and his inner alpha are going crazy at finally being about to feel the red hot anger blazing feel inside him without hurting their mate and pup. This fucking woman is going to pay for what she's done, big time.