Chapter 7

The next morning Louis woke up with his arms wrapped around Harrys middle, spooning him. He smiles sleepily and pulls Harry closer into his chest and thinks about the night before.

He still can't believe it happened, it's crazy. It was one of the best orgasms Louis' ever had. Plus Harry was so hot, it was a side of him Louis has never seen before. But it's not like he's complaining, Harry looked beautiful. Not that he isn't always gorgeous, but the way he was spread out on the bed, wearing that sexy outfit-

Louis can feel himself starting to react down there. He needs to think about something else. Like mabye how Harry told him he loved him last night.

After Harry had said that, Louis was stunned. Harry loves him? Those three words are something that neither of them have exchanged yet. But that doesn't mean Louis didn't feel the same. Even if they only knew eachother for a little amount of time, Louis knew he loved Harry. They had gotten so close so quickly and how could you not fall so hard for the curly haired omega?

But then, what if Harry didn't mean it? What if he just said that because he was half delirious on his high and sleep? Worries cloud though Louis' mind. He doesn't know if he should bring it up with Harry. It would only cause him heartbreak and make things awkward between them if he's right and Harry didn't mean it.

Before he can think any longer about it, Harry stirs in his arms and turns around so he's facing Louis. His long eyelashes flutter as he slowly opens his eyes, looking up at his alpha before closing them again with a smile. "Morning Lou."

"Morning babe, how'd you sleep?"

"Amazing." Harry sighs. "Last night was... incredible." He smirks.

Louis kisses his forehead. "It was baby." He runs his hand up Harrys shirt, under the lace and rests his hand on his belly. "I love this babe." He tugs on the lace a bit.

Harry blushes. "You do? You don't think it's weird?" He asks, insecurities lacing his voice.

Louis frowns. "No, why would I think it's weird?" He was genuinely confused.

"Because, these are 'girl' clothes. Most people don't like me wearing them"

"Harry look at me." Louis says sternly, causing Harry to obey. "Who cares if some dickheads don't like you wearing them. Do you like them and feel comfortable in them?" Harry nods. "Then you should wear them. Clothes don't have a gender babe, as long as your happy and healthy that's all I care about. Plus," he smirks. "You look sexy as hell in them."

Harry laughs, but he's also teared up a bit. "Thank you Louis. So...you don't care if I wear more feminine stuff?"

"Omega, you don't need my permission to feel comfortable. It's your body, your choice. I think you look stunning." He leans down to kiss Harry softly.

They stay there for some time before the nagging thoughts get to much for Louis. "Omega," he starts hesitantly. "I need to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Last night before you fell asleep...you said you loved me. Did you mean it?" Okay, Louis' already regretting asking. What if Harry says no? He'd die.

Harrys eye bulges out lightly. Shit, He was hoping Louis didn't hear him. Should he lie and say no, he didn't. But what if that hurts Louis, what if he feels the same way? In the end he just blurts out, "Of course I did."

Louis' smile is so wide Harry swears it's brighter then the sun itself. He pulls Harry in close, Harry's face in his neck and whispers, "I love you too, my sweet omega."

***

They spend the rest of the day resting and getting ready for later that night. It's a luna eclipse and they're going on a run with the rest of the pack, letting their wolves out free.