Chapter 39

Harry's breathing heavy as he's taken taken into the birthing room. Groaning and yelling at the now extremely painful contractions. It didn't take long after his water broke for him to reach 10 centimetres dilated. And this baby is coming now.

Louis' next to him, heart contracting at every moment his mate's in pain. But his heart's also bursting with love for both Harry and their pup.

"Louis." Harry whines.

"It's okay baby, I'm right here. And I'm gonna stay right by your side the whole time."

"Okay, the baby isn't in breech anymore, they're head down." Jay informs them from where she's ready to deliver their pup.

"Thank god." Harry breathes out, relieved. "Can I get this gown off, please?" He whines.

Jay nods. "Save you getting up, I'll just cut it off." He grabs a pair of scissors and cuts down the side so Harry's now naked on the bed. But she pulls the soft sheet so it's covering his private parts, not that anyone in the room cares. But it sometimes makes the person giving birth more comfortable.

"You're sticking with your birth plan Harry?"

Harry nods. "I really need to push."

"Okay darling." Jay stands in between Harrys legs that are propped up up on the bed, feet flat on the sheets. "Take a deep breath and push for 10 seconds."

Harry doesn't say anything but takes a deep breath before pushing with all his mite. His face starts to go red and a yell escapes his lips.

"And stop, good job Harry." Jay smiles. "Alright take a deep breath then I'm gonna need you to do the same thing."

They continue like that for 15 minutes before the pups head starts crowning.

"Okay Harry she's crowning right now. I really need you to give me a big push to get her head out okay?"

"I can't." Harry shakes his head with a sob. "I-I can't Louis. I'm so sorry I just- I can't."

"You can baby. Your doing so good my love." Louis kisses his forehead. "I believe in you."

"Push Harry."

Harry really doesn't have a choice on that as another contraction hits him at full force. So he ducts his head into his chest as he pushes, letting out a deafening scream.

"Keep going Harry! She's coming! One more push!"

"Fuck!" He screams. "Fuck you Louis!"

"Me?" Louis asks, shocked.

"Fuck you and your fucking knot! You should be the one in pain, you little fuckerrrr." He yells.

"Okay babe." Louis says gently. He knows Harry's in a massive amount of pain right now so he's not offended in the slightest.

"I think one more push and her head will be out."

"You said that the last push." Harry gasps before pushing again.

He feels an intense stinging down there and something slide out of him.

"Her heads out!" Jay exclaims. Louis sneaks a look down and feels more tears spring to his eyes at seeing his daughter. It's only the back of her head but still, that's his pup. They're pup.

"Now her head's out the body will be a walk in the park H." Jay tells him. "Take a quick deep breath and push again."

Harry nods weakly and sucks in a deep breath before pushing hard. And that's all it takes for the rest of her tiny body to come out.