Chapter 10

Days go by and Harry still hasn't woken up, and Louis hasn't left his side the whole time. The doctors are saying that mabye he's in an omega drop, making Louis feel even worse then he already did. He stays in bed with him everyday, cuddled up, whispering soothing words to him.

His wounds are healing, which is good. He's still not 100% obviously, but he's getting there. His alpha never leaving his side is also helping massively.

After a week he doesn't need the nurses anymore, so they show Louis how to care for Harrys injuries himself.

Louis wakes up that morning with his whole body wrapped around Harrys. He smiles to himself and sits up, stretching. He leans down and kisses Harrys cheek. "Morning baby, please wake up soon." He whispers before walking over to the bathroom and grabbing the supplies for Harrys cuts.

He unwraps the bandages he put on last night, looking at the wounds underneath. They have definitely improved, getting smaller and less deep with pink scaring around the edges. He blows on them gentally to air them out a little bit. Then he grabs some special cream to help heal them and puts it on Harrys arms and legs. Those ones have healed enough that now they just need cream, no bandage. He then he goes puts some on the wounds on Harrys belly before he wraps a bandage around Harrys waist. Then his neck, probably the worst one of all. Even though it's healed, it's still pretty bad. He gently puts cream on it and wraps it up.

Thank god, by some miracle, Harrys bond mark is unharmed, kinda. The hit was just below it, only the bottom of it being ruined. All Louis wants to do it re-bite Harry, claim him again, but he can't. Not until Harry heals and until he gets his consent.

Once he cleans up, he hopes back into bed, cuddling Harry. He strokes his cheek. "Hi baby, please wake up soon. You've been out for a few days now and it's killing me seeing you like this. I'm... I'm so sorry omega, I'm never leaving your side again, ever." Louis squeezes his eyes shut, feeling tears gathering in them. He eventually drifts back to sleep.

***

Louis wakes up a few hours later, feeling someone playing with his hair. He smile and sighs contently and keeps his eyes closed, enjoying the moment. And then it hits him.

He sits up quickly looking around. He sees no one in his room, and is confused for a second. Was he dreaming it?

"Hi baby."

Hi whips his head around so fast you'd think he got whiplash. Harry, his Harry, laying there with a soft smile on his lips. Louis' bottom lip trembles as he drops down next to him, grabbing him in a fierce hug, yet still being careful of his injuries.

Harry hugs him back just as tight. He feels Louis sob from where his face is tucked in his neck. "Shhh, it's okay baby. It's okay."

"I, I just- your awake and I-" Louis cuts himself off with another sob.

"Aww baby, it's okay. Just breathe." They stay there, wrapped up in each others arms until Louis calms down.

"Harry, baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. This is all my f-"

"Louis don't you dare blame yourself for this. That was your first time protecting not only a whole joined pack but also your omega. It was stressful. Plus we were all out in the woods instead of the village, so you were kinda thrown in the deep end. I don't blame you okay?" Harry tells him firmly, looking him in the eye.

Louis nods, but it's clear he doesn't believe it. Harry goes to give him a kiss, but winces at the pull on his stomach.

"Careful lovely. Don't hurt yourself." Louis sits up and re-adjusts Harry so he's propped up on pillows.

"Shit." Harry says looking down at himself. He's just in boxers, so he can see all of the bandages. "Wait my neck, didn't it bite my neck?" His hand reaches up to feel.

"Gentle omega, but yeah. The asshole did."

Harry looks down for a minute before looking up at Louis. "I'm sorry."

Louis frowns. "What? Why are you sorry?" Louis asks, confused.

"Because I probably stressed everyone out and caused a heap of drama."

"Harry look at me." Louis says sternly, grabbing Harry's hand. "You are not to blame or feel guilty. You've done nothing wrong."

Harry looks up at him and nods, a small smile on his face.

***

After Harrys family and friends see him, the news of him being awake spread though the pack. A few days later they have another pack dinner once Harry feels up to it. He's littered with get better soon cards, small gifts and hugs from the pack, making him tear up.

Dinner goes well, everyone chatting amongst themselves. Safe to say, they were all glad to see their Luna in better conditions.

***

Sorry for yet again, another shit chapter. It was my mums birthday so this one and the last was a bit rushed.

Okay, I really need ideas for where this book is gonna go😅 I started it with the plan I'm just gonna write it as I go along and had a basic plan of where I want it to go but I need ideas badly. So yeah, what do you wanna see in this story? :)