Chapter 15

Two chapters in one day because I felt too bad leaving you guys on a cliffhanger 😅 enjoy the chapter ;)

Harry sits there with tears building up in his eyes. His mum, his own mother, just called him a slut.

Louis' face goes red with rage. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO HIM!? WHAT SORT OF MOTHER ARE YOU, CALLING YOUR SON THAT!?"

"DONT YOU SCREAM AT MY OMEGA!" Harry's dad then screams at Louis.

"WELL THEN TELL YOUR OMEGA TO SHUT HER GOD DAMN MOUTH!"

Fizzy and Lottie both get up and go over to Harry, noticing him crying and shaking. Being so close in age they all got along really well, and they know that right now Harry needs comfort.

"YOUR SHIT PARENTS, BOTH OF YOU! HARRY NEEDS YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT RIGHT NOW AND YOU ACT LIKE THIS? PATHETIC! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM, ONLY YOURSELVES YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" Jay screamed.

"HARRY, ARE YOU REALLY GONNA KEEP IT?" Anne spits out.

Harry wipes at his eyes. "Y-YES MUM, I AM. BECAUSE THEY'RE MINE AND LOUIS' BABY, OUR PUP! ITS MY BODY, MY CHOICE!" He manages to get our between tears. Not only from the pain of being called a slut buy his own mother and his parents being so hurtful, but the screaming. Being such a young omega, it's stressful. Especially when the screaming is over him.

Anne looks at him, shaking her head. "I'm dissaponted Harry."

A sob leaves Harry's throat, but he keeps his head up. Looking his mother directly in the eye.

"Leave." Louis' ice cold voice breaks the silence. His eyes are wild, face filled with rage. "LEAVE!" He screams when Harrys parents make no move to go.

They both get up and walk out, slamming the door behind them.

Louis quickly turns around and picks Harry up, his legs wrapping around his waist. "Omega, baby, it's okay. They're gorn."

"L-lou." Harry sobs.

"I'm gonna take him upstairs to rest. Stay here." Louis tells his family and Gemma before turning around and walking away.

Once he reaches their room he lays them on the bed, Harry on top of him.

"Baby, don't believe a word they said. None of it is true, okay?" He tells Harry, rubbing soothing circles into his back.

"T-they hate me. They c-called me a slut-" Harry cuts himself off with another sob.

"Oh darling." Louis feels himself tear up at the raw pain in Harry's voice. "Try to calm down okay? Think if our baby. Think about how precious they are and how lucky we are to call them our pup."

It takes awhile, but Harry eventually calms down. His eyes feel heavy as he flutters them.

"Sleep omega, I'll just be downstairs. Is that okay?" Louis asks, kissing his forehead.

Harry sleepily nods, curling into a little ball around Louis' pillow.

Louis gives him one last kiss before walking back downstairs.

"How is he?" Gemma asks as soon as Louis walks out.

Louis sighs. "He's alseep now, thankfully. But he's pretty upset." He sits down at the table again.

"I can't believe they reacted like that." Gemma shakes her head. "I never...never thought they'd do that. And say those things."

"I'm sorry Gemma." Jay says. "This must be hard for you as well." She reaches across the table and takes her hand.

Gemma smiles sadly. "I just feel like, I don't even know. Shocked?" She sighs, then looks at Louis. "Congratulations though Louis, I never got to say that."

Louis smiles. "Thank you."

Jay starts tearing up. "My babies having a baby." She stands up and walks over to Louis. Louis stands as well and gives her a big hug. "I'm gonna be a grandma..." She whispers.

Louis' eyes crinkle he's smiling so wide. "You are."

Louis' dad then comes and hugs him. "Congrats son, really. Your both gonna be great parents."

"Yeah, and I'm going to be the favourite aunt." Lottie pipes up, getting a smack on the back of the head from Fizz.

"Go away, we all know I'm gonna be the favourite."

"Umm, your both wrong." Gemma smirks. "I think we all know I am."

All three of them get into a playful argument, making Louis smile.

***

They're all sitting in the living room on couches drinking coffee and tea when Harry walks downstairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"There you are, have a good sleep bubba?" Louis asks, reaching for him.

Harry smiles and sits right on Louis' lap, cuddling in.

"Yeah." He mumbles. He blushes when noticing everyone looking at him "Hello."

"Hey darling, how are you?" Jay asks in a mothery voice.

"Okay...ish." Harry shrugs. "I guess I'm still just in shock of what happened."

"I understand that." Jay nods. "And I'm so sorry they reacted that way. They had no right."

Harry smiles sadly. "Yeah, but there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately."

"Congratulations though Harry, I'm so happy for you guys." Jay says slightly tearing up again, making him smile.

"Thank you, I have photos if you guys wanna see?"

They all gasp. "Yes please!" Lottie says.

Harry stands up and goes to his and Louis' room, grabbing the pictures and walking back downstairs. "I got heaps so you can all keep one." He hands one to each person before sitting next to Louis.

"Oh Haz..." Gemma mumbles. "This is so surreal." He smiles.

"Yeah, I don't think I've fully processed this is happening." He rubs his stomach.

"Can I..um feel?" Fizz asks shyly, nodding towards his stomach.

Harry smiles. "Sure." He removed his hands so fizz can put hers there. She walks over and kneels down, placing her hand on his stomach.

"Oh, theres already a little bump there." She smiles widely.

"Let me feel!" Lottie says, coming over.

"And me!" Gemma exclaims.

Harry laughs, but stands up so it's easier. Jay also comes over to feel while mark and Louis look on with smiles.

***

Just a heads up, I know Anne's a total sweetheart in real life, she's my adoptive mum😌