Chapter 14

Harry and Louis are sitting in the living room of the pack house house. Fizzy and Lottie and still up in their rooms getting ready for the day. The twins are living with their parents because they're still so young, but when they get older if they decide to they can live here. But for now it's only the four of them, well Louis guesses five now. But during the day there's so many people coming though it it doesn't feel that way.

Mornings like these are what Louis loves. Cuddled up with his beautiful omega and now their little one Harry's carrying. It's been about a week since they found out and still haven't told anyone yet. But their families are coming over for lunch today so they'll get to share the news then. And to say they're scared is an understatement, they're shitting themselves.

What if their parents are angry and dissaponted in them? And all Louis can think is, what if they all blame him? He is the one that got Harry pregnant in the first place. But if they explain that they were careful but there was an.... accident....even if that's awkward, surely they won't be. Right?

"We better go get ready Lou, they'll be here in a few hours." Harry looks up from where his head is tucked in Louis' neck.

Louis sighs. "Yeah I guess..." He mumbles, but doesn't make a move to get up. He just hugs Harry tighter, hand rubbing his tummy.

Harry laughs. "To do that we gotta get up Lou, you do realise that?"

Louis' dramatic ass sighs again. "Yeah."

Harry just shakes his head with a smile but also stays where he is. "Okay, five more minutes."

***

"Harry! Darling how are you?" Anne, Harrys mother asked as he opens the front door. She goes and gives him a big hug, one he quickly returns.

"Good mum, yourself?"

"Pretty good." She smiles.

Harry then let's go and hugs his dad.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll just stand here and hug the wall." He hears from behind him, making him smile.

"Gem!" He exclaims, turning around and wrapping his arms around his sister.

"How are ya little bro?" Gemma asks, ruffling his hair.

Harry's face scrunches up. "Oi, back off the hair will you?"

"No."

They stare getting into playful fighting, making everyone look on in amusement.

"My family should be here any mi-"

"LOUIS!" All of the sudden there's two little girls crashing into his legs, making him stumble. He soon regains his balance and smiles down at his little sisters, picking them both up.

"Girls! How are ya?"

"Good Lou Lou." One of them says, giggling.

"Being a pain in my ass." He hears someone say quietly from behind him, making him chuckle.

"Mum, and how are you?" He puts the girls down, who runs over to Harry to say hello, and hugs his mother.

"Alright, these two would not stop bouncing off the walls, they were so excited to come over." She rolls her eyes fondly.

Louis smiles. He quickly gives his dad a greeting as well and his sisters come down from their room to say hello. Soon they were all piling into the kitchen/living room of the pack house. Harry had started cooking that morning, with Louis being there to make sure he doesn't hurt himself, causing Harry to keep rolling his eyes fondly at his alphas protectiveness. They all stood around and chatted, making Louis and Harry glad that they're families are getting along.

Soon they all say down aroiy the dining room table, eating. Harry gives Louis' hand a squeeze and asks the silent question, ready?, making Louis nod. They take a deep breath and go for it.

"Guys, me and Harry have an announcement to make." Louis' voice rings though the room, causing eveyone to quieten down.

Harry's hearts beating out of his chest, but he opens his mouth. "Before we share the news we just want you all to know that we're very excited about it and hope you are too." They look at everyones confused expressions.

"I'm pregnant."

Silence. Thats the only thing they could hear. Everyones faces helt shock. No one said anything until Louis' mum spoke up.

"Your... pregnant?" She asks, but it was more of a statement then question.

Harry nods. "Yep, 7 and a half weeks along. We found out last week."

Again, there was only silence until they hear a sharp intake of breath. "What the fuck do you mean pregnant?" Harry's dad says.

"Oi, watch your mouth in front of our kids." Jay says, glaring at the man. She then turns to her daughters. "Girls, do you mind going up into the play room for a bit?"

Phoebe and Daisy nod and slowly walk away.

"Louis, your meaning to tell me that you got our 16 year old son pregnant!?" Anne's voice echos. "How could you BOTH be so irresponsible!?"

"We know that your all probably confused right now but don't blame Louis. None of this is his fault." Harry says.

"Yes it is!" Anne slams her hand on the table. "If he kept it in his pants none of this would've happened."

"Hey!" Louis' dad exclaims. "Shut your fucking mouth! And don't act like you didn't have sex after mating, don't even try."

"Yeah but I knew my mate! You two don't even know eachother!"

"Yes we do!" Louis pipes up.

"Harry, I thought you were more responsible then this?" Anne then directs her glare to her son. Harry gulps.

"Leave him alone." Louis threatens. "This was no one's fault. We were being safe but the um you know... condom... broke. There was nothing we could do about it."

"You could've aborted it!" Harry's dad voice roars, and all hell breaks loose.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE EVER SAY THAT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Jay screams, standing up as well as Louis.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Louis yells.

"WELL ITS TRUE!" Anne now yells. "IT WAS A MISTAKE JUST LIKE YOU SAID! YOUR BOTH TOO YOUNG, YOU'D BE SHIT PATENTS ANYWAY!"

"Mum!" Gemma now exclaims. "SHUT UP! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS!?"

"BECAUSE! DONT YOU SEE HOW DISGUSTING THIS IS!? THIS SLUT I HAVE TO CALL ME SON IS KNOCKED UP AT 16!"

And that was the last straw before shit really hit the fan.

***

Omg I'm so sorry😭 I love Anne irl but I needed to add some spice.