Chapter 32

Please read the authors note at the end! :)

Louissss? Lou." Harry whispers in bed on the morning of the 24th. It's Louis' birthday today, and Harry needs to make sure he isn't waking up anytime soon. Once he knows that Louis' in a deep sleep he silently hops out of bed, replacing his spot in Louis' chest with his pillow so he won't wake up to Harrys scent missing.

He tip toes out of the room and sighs in relief once the door's shut. He creeps down into the kitchen and looks out the window at the sunrise. He stands there watching it for a while, rubbing his bump as the warm light slowly starts filling the room.

He's planning on making Louis' favourite breakfast for brekkie in bed, a full English breakfast.

He gets started on heating the stove up, cracking eggs in one pan and putting sausages and bacon in the other.

While they're cooking, he starts cutting up some veggies to put in the oven, sprinkling some seasoning on them.

He goes back and forth between the oven and stove until everything is cooked, saying good morning and talking to the pup in between.

Then, he puts 2 slices of bread in the toaster until they're golden brown, cutting them in half and setting them on two different plates. He serves up everything else before quickly making Louis a coffee and himself a chamomile tea and doing a few trips to take it up their bedroom.

Once he has everything on the bedside table, he goes over his wardrobe and looks at all his, let's just say special clothes. It is Louis' 19th afterall.

He looks at them all with a frown. Most of this stuff won't fit him anymore, not with a 30 week bump in the way. So he just keeps going though everything until he finds the perfect fit.

It's a black tank top made of lace. It's got its own built in bra that fits his growing boobs perfectly. The only thing is, it's got a slit down the middle of it, cutting the front of the shirt in two flaps that connect at the bra bit. His baby bump pops out of it beautifully as well. He then puts on some simple dark red silk shorts and goes over to Louis to wake him up.

He waddles up closer to Louis' face on his hands and knees, sitting up on his shins when he's close.

"Louis, baby? Wake up love." He shakes his shoulders gentally.

Louis' eyebrows pull in as he rolls over, groaning.

"Baaabyyy? Wake up."

"Huu? Darling what's wrong?" Louis asks sleepily, sitting up on his elbows and using his fist to rub at his eye.

"Happy birthday Lou!" Harry exclaims, not too loudly.

Louis smiles adoringly at him. "Thank you babe." He placed his hand on Harry's cheek and pulls him in closer for a kiss, head moving to the side. Harry goes easily, lips molding against his alphas.

"Hungry?" Harry whispers against his lips.

"Mmm, starving." Louis' hand moves down to his ass, pulling him closer.

"No, not that." Harry laughs. "I made food."

Louis pouts. "You got me all excited for nothing." He grumbles.

"Babe, you know you get dessert later." Harry winks, making Louis swear under his breath.

Harry moves to go grab the trays of food, but stops when he hears Louis' sharp intake of breathe.

Louis' staring at his top half, eyes wide as be bites his bottom lip with a slow drag of his teeth.

"Holy shit babe." He moved his hand into Harry's stomach and slowly drags  it upwards.