Chapter 38

It's been a week since Harry's due date and he still hasn't shown any signs of labor. He's been to see Jay and Joe but all they've said to do is rest and be prepared for when the time comes. If his water hasn't broke in another week they'll have to induce labour which Harry really doesn't wanna do.

He's tried everything to start the contractions. Light excersie, walking, eating certain foods. Litterly eveything. Even sex, alot of sex. But nothing seems to be working.

Harry's laying in their nest with Louis, all cozed up.

"This child is gonna be the death of me, I swear." Harry groans.

"Oh love, it'll happen soon." Louis soothes.

"Braxton Hicks are also really bad." Harry pouts up at Louis.

Louis pats his curly hair. "You sure they're not contractions?"

"I don't think so, they feel like Hicks."

"Let's just keep a good eye on them, yeah?" Louis plays with one of Harry's curls.

"Alright." He sighs.

***

It's later that night when Louis' preheating some food his mum cooked for them now that Harry can't when he hears a painful groan from upstairs.

He drops eveything he's doing and rushes up the stairs faster then ever. The noise came from their room so that's where he runs to. The two girls who were sitting on the couch also runs up at hearing the lad who's now like a brother to them in pain.

"What's wrong? What's happening!?" He rushes out as soon as he gets to the doorway. Harry's doubled over, holding himself up using the bedside table. Louis runs over to him to help him.

"I-I don't know. There was a sharp pain at the bottom of my stomach all of the sudden." Harry says, eyebrows drawn in.

"Do you think it was a contraction?" Louis questions panicked.

"I think so, I don't know. It definitely wasn't Braxton Hicks." Harry shakes his head.

"Fuck okay." Louis helps him sit down on the bedside. "If you have another one I'll time them." He lays Harry down into the nest and helps him get comfortable.

"Alright." Harry breathes out, holding his bump and staring at the roof. It's then that he notices two more scents in the room and idenifys them as Lottie and Fizzy. He lifts his head to to try to look at them but his belly's in the way, making all of them laugh.

"Oh darling." Louis walks around to join him on the other side of the nest. "You can come in girls." He tells his sisters when he notices they're still standing in the doorway.

They both walk in and goes over to Harrys side. "Can we sit H?" Lottie asks.

Harry nods with a smile, making both girls sit down next to him on the space between his body and the edge.

"How are you feeling now?" Fizz asks, giving Harry's bump a little rub.

"Alright. Still have the normal body aches and pains but nothing new." He informs them.

They all chat for a while, talking about the baby and how excited they were when Harry suddenly gasps again and squeezes his eyes shut in pain.

Louis quickly sits up and whispers soothing words to Harry until he relaxes his body, letting out a deep breath.

"Another one?" Fizz asks

"Another one." He nods.

"That was only about 15 minutes apart." Louis frowns before jumping up off the bed and going over to the cupboard. He grabs out two bags and a backpack and that's when Harry and the girls realise he's getting the hospital bags.