Chapter 36

The rest of Christmas day goes by without any drama, thank god. The same goes with new years. They went out with their friends to celebrate at a festival the pack holds every year.

It was now the morning of February first, Harry's 17th birthday and Louis was just waking up. He wanted to do something special like make breakfast in bed, considering Harry did that for him, but he's a shit cook. Like if he tried he'd set the house on fire so he's gonna opt out on that one.

He decides to just stay in bed and give Harry hugs until he wakes up and see what happens from there.

And it doesn't take long for Harry to open his eyes.

"Happy birthday baby!" Louis exclaims, holding his arms up.

Harry smiles. "Thank you love." He crawls up so he can lay on top of Louis kinda on an angle so his baby bump is still on the bed.

Louis giggles, but wraps his arms around Harry, breathing in his comforting scent.

"My babies all grown up." Louis whispers, faking a sniffle.

"Louis we're only two years apart." Harry laughs.

"Still."

Harry hums."What's happening today?" He then asks, resting his chin on Louis' chest to look up at him.

"What do you wanna do love? I have a surprise in the afternoon though."

"Really? What is it?" Harry asks excitedly.

"I can't tell you, then it's not a surprise."

Harry sighs. "Well I wanna see Gemma and your family, and I should probably see my parents as well."

Louis tries to hide his grimce at the thought of them, but fails miserably.

"I know, but they're my parents. I gotta see them." Harry pats his chest. "But I'll see them separately, I wanna see your family first."

"Do whatever you want baby." Louis rubs their noses together.

***

They both go to see Louis' family which was lovely. They had gifts for Harry which resulted in him crying, telling them how thoughtful they are.

Next was his parents, which was a bit awkward to say the least. At least for Louis is was. Anne and his dad tried to involve him in conversation but he honestly just didn't wanna talk to them.

He knows he's probably being petty but he can't forgive what they said about his pup and his mate. He's simply there for Harry's sake, that's it.

And thankfully they only stayed for a hour before heading out, finally going to Louis' surprise.

Once they get there, Harry feels his eyes sting with tears.

It's the same place they had their first date at, but this time there's a picnic blanket set up with all of Harry craving foods as well as different juices.

"Wow." He breathes out.

"Just like our first." Louis gentally guides him by his hips to the blanket, helping him sit down.

"It is... We've come so far since then." Harry leans back into Louis' chest.

"We have, and now we have our own little one with us." He cradles Harry's belly, making the younger lad smile and put his hands on as well.

"And I can't wait for them to be here with us."

***

Please read!!!

I'm so sorry this is a very short chapter, but writing's been a bit harder lately. Trying to get a chapter out everyday is very hard and stressful so I won't be doing that anymore. BUT please don't think I'm discontinuing this story!! I love it way to much to do that. I'll try to update like every second day but with school starting in the next few weeks (😭) I can't promise that. But I'll make sure it won't be weeks until the next update. I don't wanna be that author that updates their story like once a year lol.

My writing isn't as good when I'm rushing so having another day to focus on it will improve that. I'll hopefully get another chapter out tomorrow.

Thank you so much to eveyone who's reading, voting and commenting on this story. I love you all soo much! 💖