Chapter 31

Harry's going through his clothes with a thoughtful frown on his face. He and Louis are going Christmas light looking now that it's finally December, and he can't wait. Nearly everyone in the pack has decorated their houses in colourful lights and bright statues of anything you could think of.

Problem is, now that Harry's 27 weeks pregnant, not alot of his clothes fit him anymore. They're either to tight around his belly or pic. Or his hips. He really needs some new clothes. Or at least going out clothes. When he's just home, he's usually shirtless, but now it's starting to get colder that's harder to do. So he lives in his and Louis' oversized sweaters. Basically, fashion is out the door for him.

After going though all his clothes he finds the perfect thing to wear. It's something he forget he even bought when he first found out he was pregnant. It's a red knitted sweater with white snowflakes all over it, except for the bottom half. There it says 'Mummy's Little Pudding' with a Christmas pudding on it that has a smiley face. Louis was the one to spot it and begged Harry to wear it, not like Harry was complaining much. He thought it was so cute, and now that his bump is big enough to fill in the pouch it has, he's most definitely wearing it.

He pulls it over his head and puts on some black jeggings and a gray beanie before looking at himself in the mirror, smiling at his bump. He rubs both hands over it, turning to the side.

He can't help but think about how next Christmas they'll have their little daughter with them. How they can spoiler her rotten with presents and put out cookies and milk for 'santa' and carrots for the reindeers.

He sighs consentally at the thought. He cant wait. He already loves his little family with Louis, and he can't help but think about expanding it. Having more pups.

It'd be amazing.

But for now he just has to focus on the little one still inside his tummy. So he quickly takes his parental vitamins with a bottle of water and opens the door, going down stairs.

Louis smiles wide as soon as he sees Harry.

"Oh my god, that is so cute!" He gushes, cupping both sides of Harry's bump.

"Isn't it?" Harry giggles when the baby kicks and the pudding on the sweater moves.

Louis drops down to his knees and gives Harry's belly a kiss. Harry takes a sharp breath at the position. It's been weeks since they've done anything, the whole poisoning thing making them just wanna cuddle up to eachother. But with hormones raging on, Harry really can't help it. It's also because he's got the world's hottest guy pretty much face to face with his dick, so it's not really his fault.

Louis notices and smirks up at Harry, winking.

"Later baby."

Harry nods so fast his beanie tilts and covers half his face. He quickly moved it back and smiles shyly at Louis.

Louis shakes his head. "You're too cute."

***

"Oh Louis look at that one!" Harry points at an extra colourful house covered with bright lights.

Louis' eyes go wide. When it comes to things like this, it's like the serotypical alpha in him dissapers and he turns into a little kid. He especially loves Christmas lights. When he was a pup, he thought they were for his birthday because it's in the 24th. It was obviously devastating news to little Louis that they weren't when some asshole kid at school told him, but he still loves them.

"When are we gonna do the pack house?" Harry asks excitingly. It's only been a week since December started but he wants to decorate as soon as possible.