Chapter 11

Harry's currently putting moisturiser on his face before bed in the bathroom. It's been about 2 month since the incident and he's healed up great. He still has nightmares sometimes and hasn't been on any pack runs since, but he'll get there.

He's wearing a lace pyjama set, made up of a black lace crop top and pink silky bottoms with lace around the edges.

He looks at himself and frowns, deep in thought. He's been alot more open with Louis and this side of himself. Louis' even taken him shopping a few times just to spoil him with whatever he wants. When they walked past the lingerie and panties and Louis noticed Harry staring at them, they bought a few of them. And let's just say, their time in the bedroom has been amazing.

He walks out of the bathroom and crawls up on Louis who's laying in bed. He rests him chin on his chest. Louis puts the book he was reading down, taking of his glasses and looking down at Harry's smiling face.

"Do you need something?" He jokes, raising an eyebrow.

"Just missed you, is all." Harry stretches up and kisses him, hand reaching out to grab Louis' chin. Louis, of course, kisses him back and wraps his arms around Harrys waist.

The kiss soon gets heated, Louis rolling them over so he's on top. He runs his hands down Harry's torso and up his shirt.

WARNING : Smut!

"Please alpha." Harry whispers into his mouth, teeth clashing.

"Of course omega, what do you want?" Louis whispers back, pulling away and looking Harry in the eye.

"You, your mouth." Harry breathes out.

"My mouths? Where Harry, where do you want my mouth." Louis teases him, smirking.

"Everywhere Lou, please."

"Okay baby." He goes in and kisses him again and moves his hand down towards Harrys pants. He grabs the top of them and slowly pulls them down, just to be a tease.

Once they're off he moans at the sight of Harrys dick just there, no underwear on. "Fuck Haz."

Louis fits himself between Harrys bend legs and kisses the head of cock. Harry's breathe hitches. He then slowly works his mouth down as far as he can go. Harrys massive, so he uses his hand to pump whatever he can't fit in. Harry's beautiful moans from above encouraging him. He hesitates for a moment before asking, "Harry, baby, do you wanna try something new?"

"Yeah, do whatever you want Lou." Harry moans out.

Louis kisses his thighs them moves his head lower. He grabs Harry's legs and moves them so they're bent at the knees, spread apart.

Harry breathes heavy as he feels Louis go down lower, having no clue what he's about to do. Then he feels it, Louis' toung sliding over his hole. And he lets out the biggest moan ever. They've never done this before, eating out. But he's always kinda wanted to try and today seems to be that day. It's even better then he thought it would be.