Chapter 16

Harry and Louis are currently walking though a market that's being helt in the village, holding hands. There's heaps of stalls filled with food, clothes, handmade goods and more.

"Aww look Lou, they're so tiny." Harry says, walking up to a stall that's selling hand knitted baby clothes.

"Yeah they are baby." Louis says, noticing the suspicious look the stall owner was giving them. They haven't announced the pregnancy to the pack yet, planning on doing it soon. So she's probably confused.

Harry looks at a few of the clothes before seeeing the most perfect little knitted socks. They're a mix of green and blue wool, with tiny little bows on the top.

"Babe, we have to get these, look at them!" Harry exclaims, holding them up.

Louis smiles warmly at his mate. "Of course baby." He pulls out a $10 note and hands the socks and money over. The lady bags them up in a brown paper bag before handing them over, smiling. She seems to have a knowing glint in her eye and a smirk on her face, like she knows why they're buying them. Louis' just winks before thanking her and continuing walking.

"Darling, you have to be careful about what you say in front of people about baby stuff. Thankfully that old lady was nice and didn't say anything, but that doesn't mean other people won't." Louis tells Harry.

Harry smiles sheepishly. "I'm sorry Lou, but look at them! How could I not freak out?" He pouts.

Louis shakes his head with a small smile. They continue walking until they reach a small stall. It's run by a lady, no older then 20. She's got a fair few crystals out on the table, as well as other things like sage, incense sticks ect.

"Hello." She smiles kindly at them when they stop there.

Harry smiles back. "Hey." He looks down at all the stuff on the table before something catches his eye. It's a little gift pack. In it is a carving of a pregnant body, made out of pure rose quartz and a necklace. The necklace is also a pregnant person made of metal but the belly of it is moonstone.

 The necklace is also a pregnant person made of metal but the belly of it is moonstone

Imagine this ^^^ but with moonstone

Harry stares at it in awe. It's beautiful. He's always loved crystals, Evey since he was younger.

"I made that one specially for you." The girl says, picking them both up up.

"How did you know we'd be here?" Louis frowns in confusion.

She winks. "I just knew." She wraps it in bubble wrap.

"Hold on." Harry says. "How much is it?"

"For you, free. Like I said, I made it for you. Think of it as a gift." She puts it in a bag and hands it over.

"I...Thank you, very much." Harry says genuinely, taking the gift and smiling wide.

"Don't worry about it." She seems to hesitate on something before asking, "Do you want a reading? For free of course. Something's telling me to give you one." She says.

They're both taken a back a bit. "A reading? As in tarot card?" Harry asks.

"Yeah."

Harry looks at Louis. "Can I?"

"You don't need my permission love, only if you want to." Louis smiles.

Harry beams. "Okay, let's do it!"

"Awesome, come here." She motions for them to walk into her stall. Behind her is a curtain, which they all walk behind. There's a table there, with tumbled crystals and tarot cards on it. They all take a seat.

She picks up the deck and shuffles a bit, mumbling something under her breath. Eventually a few cards fly out, causing her to stop and pick them up, putting them on the table.

"Something big is gonna happen." She starts off. "Something that you both need to be prepared for. Have you had any family conflict lately?"

Harry's face goes sad for a split second before recovering, saying "Umm yeah."

"Okay, I see that whatever's happened if not your fault and this person or people you've had conflict with are in the wrong. They know that as well, and there's a feeling a guilt here, regret." She shuffles again before more cards pop out. "But there's also good news." She smiles. "Your life is about to change, massively. But not in a bad way. It's gonna be be hard and stressful, but worth it." She smiles at them. "Everything is gonna get better soon."

Harry's left sitting there, shocked. "I...Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I needed to hear that."

"Your welcome. And also, congratulations. I know your having a baby."

Harry's and Louis' eyes go wide, jaws dropped. "Wha- how did you.."

She chuckles. "Magic." She whispers, smirking.

***

"God I'm hungry." Harry announces, walking into the kitchen back at home. Jay and the twins are over as well.

"What do you want lovely?" Louis asks him, getting up.

"Hmmmm." Harry frowns. "Can I have... Apple and peanut butter?"

Louis raises his eyebrows. "Since when do you eat that?" He asks, but still goes to make the meal.

"I don't know, just feel like it." He shrugs.

Jay chuckles. "Craving are starting to hit."

Realisation flashes across Louis' face. "Ohhhh, right. I didn't even think about that."

"Did you have any cravings Jay?" Harry asks, sitting down on the couch across from her.

"Yeah I had a few. But cravings aren't like what you see on tv. Not everyone wants crazy things like crab and chocolate. It's usually just subtle things like that." She nods towards the plate Louis walks in holding.

"Thanks honey." Harry leans his head up and kisses Louis before digging in.

"All good love." Louis says, sitting down as well.

***

This chapter was shit, I'm sorry😭 it's more of a filler tbh. Also, I know nothing about tarot cards, I only have oracle lmao. So that bit isn't really that great. Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the story <3