Chapter 18

Louis and Harry are walking hand in hand into the woods. They decided to have a picnic, Louis carrying the basket and Harry caressing his baby bump.

They find a nice little clearing, surrounded by flowers. Louis lays the blanket out and they sit down on it.

"Ahhh, this is nice." Harry says, holding himself up by his arms with his legs stretched out in front of him. His eyes are closed, enjoying the sunshine. It's starting to get colder, Autumn fading out and winter rolling in.

Louis smiles at his mate. "It is darling, how's our little one?" He rubs at Harry's belly. Harry smiles and puts him hand over Louis', keeping in there.

"Good, this morning I didn't feel as sick!" Harry exclaims. After around 18 weeks of morning sickness kicking his ass, this was such a relief.

"That's good, lets hope it stays that way." Louis says, reaching into the picnic basket. He pulls out two cold bottles of water, giving one to each of them. He then pulls out a fruit salad and a sandwich each.

"Thank you babe." Harry tells him, picking up a sandwich.

"Don't thank me, you made them." Louis says, taking a bite. He moans. "And they taste amazing."

Harry preens. "Thank you. And you made the fruit salad."

Louis nods. "True, true. I did cut my finger though." He pouts.

"Louis, you tried at cut a kiwi while holding it in your hand." Harry deep pans. "Why did you think that was a good idea?"

"How was I supposed to know I was gonna cut my hand?" Louis exclaims.

"Because you were holding it in your hand!"

Louis opens his mouth to say something, but shuts it soon after making Harry smirk. Louis glared at him. "I'll have you know...you shouldn't of put me on charge."

Harry laughs. "Oh piss off." He breathes out. "Your a pain in my ass."

Louis smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. "Thank you."

Harry rolls his eyes, but there's a smile adoring his lips. He goes to take another bite but suddenly gasps, hand flying to his stomach.

"What? What is it? Are you okay?" Louis says hurriedly, rushing over to Harrys side.

Harry shakes his head as he starts smiling wide. "Lou I think, I think they just kicked."

Louis' eyes go wide. "What? Wait really?" He rushes to put both hands on Harry's tummy. Just as he does, he feels a little bump to his hand making him tear up as well as Harry. He looks up at his mate. "Oh my god... They're... They're kicking. They're actually kicking."

Harry laughs, wiping a tear from his cheek. "They are. Holy shit." They keep their hands there for a while longer, but doesn't feel anything else. Louis grabs Harry and gentally pulls him down on top of him, hugging him tight.

"Our baby's finally kicking, wow." He whispers.

"I know, oh god. I can't believe it." Harry says, hugging him back just as tight.

***

Later that night they're both cuddled up on the couch under a blanket, watching a movie. It's The Notebook, one of Harry's favourite movies. He's eating apple and maple syrup, another one of his cravings. For some reason they always include apple. Harry read that apparently what you crave is what your body needs, so Louis always makes sure there's always a stack of apples in the kitchen and by the bed, for midnight cravings.

"I love this bit." Harry says, eyes glued on the screen. "One of my favourite scenes."

"Is it baby?" Louis asks while running his fingers though Harry's hair, making Harry nod. Louis smiles down at him. He looks like a little kid, all cuddled up under a blanket while watching a movie, big green eyes wide and innocent. He's absolutely perfect. Louis couldn't have a more unique and amazing omega. Even without the arranged marriage, he would've picked Harry.

At the end of the movie Louis realises Harry's fallen asleep, head laying on his chest. He presses a kiss onto his forehead, carefully standing and picking his mate up bridal style. Harry stirs slightly, but stays asleep. Louis walks them into their room, using one hand to pull the blankets back and laying Harry down. He takes his own shirt of and shorts, leaving him just in boxers before climbing in as well. Harry only wearing pyjama shorts so he just keeps him in that.

Louis moves slightly down so his face was level with Harry's stomach.

"Hello Baby, it's your daddy. I can't believe your finally kicking, my little football star. When your older I'm gonna teach you how to play, weather your a girl, boy, alpha, omega. We'll practice everyday, and your mummy can get angry at me when you scrap your knee or get grass stains on your clothes. Even though he secretly loves watching you have fun. Your gonna be a total sweetheart like him. I hope you have his heart, because it's the biggest heart out there. And you can have a little bit of my sass, not all of it though. I don't think I can handle what my poor mother had to with me." Louis pauses, putting a hand on Harry's bump. "I love you my little one, with my whole heart. I promise to always protect and love you and your mummy." He feels a kick under his hand, making him smile. "My little footy star."

***

Thank you to everyone who's voting on my story! You have no idea how much it means to me, even just reading this book means the world. Love you all <3