Chapter 22

It's Halloween morning when Louis wakes up to Harry wearing a cobweb apron baking spooky cookies. 'Only my mate' he thinks fondly as he walks up behind Harry to hug him. Harry jumps slightly but smiles once he sees it's Louis.

"Happy Halloween!" He exclaims with a toothy grin.

Louis chuckles at his adorable omega. "Happy Halloween baby, watcha doing?"

"I'm baking for tonight." He says, holding up a skeleton iced cookie. "Try it."

Louis leans forward to take a bite, closing his eyes at the taste. "Oh yeah, they're good."

"Thank god, I had 60."

"Fucking hell, 60!? Why 60?"

"Because, now that the packs have joined we have alot of people. I just doubled what I usually make." Harry shrugs. "I've still got a few more things to make then we can start decorating and getting everything sorted!" He claps his hands together. "I can't wait."

Louis smiles. "Just make sure you don't overwork yourself baby. Especially now with this little one." He rubs Harrys 22 week baby bump, making the younger lad do the same.

"I won't, trust me. Speaking of this little monster, they've been kicking all morning. Only just stopped like half an hour ago."

Louis frowns. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because, you've been so tired and busy lately you deserved a sleep in. Don't worry I sat down when they were kicking hard. Actually went and cuddled back up to you."

Louis just kisses his neck, smiling.

***

"Look at all their little costumes." Harry coos later that night. The couple are with Liam and Zayn at the Halloween festival, a night where everyone all gathers around and brings food to celebrate. Niall is just gonna meet them there as he had to help his niece set his stall up. There's stalls where people can play games and little fake houses for the kids to go trick or treating at. The little pups are all dressed up in costumes, some spook, some funny and some pretty. But they were all cute to Harry. "I can't wait until our pup can dress up."

Zayn chuckles. "They're litterly gonna out do every kid here."

Harry smirks.

"Luna!"

He turns around to see a little pup, Adira, running up to him. He bends down the best he can, opening his arms wide and giving her a big hug. He and Adira have gotten really close over the past few months. He's besties with her mum, Maria, after her alpha left her when she fell pregnant. They've been catching up heaps, being there for eachother. She's also been giving him tips on parenting and pregnancy, which he appreciates greatly.

"Adira! How are you baby?" He asks, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good. Look Hawrry, I'm a super scary zombie!" She tells him, pretending to be a zombie, holding her arms out and moaning.

Harry laughs. "Oh goodness, your scary!" He tickles her sides, making her burst out in giggles. "Where's your mummy?"

"She's over there, talking to a boy." Harry's eyes widen.

"A boy? Where?"

"Over there." Adira points to where Maria is standing by a lamp, laughing with... Niall? Harry's eyebrows raise, looking at the lads. They all have matching facial expressions.

"Ohhh, does she know your over here?"

"Yeah, she was gonna come with me to say hello to you but I told her that I'm a big girl now and to stay there!" She tells him.