Part 1: 2 months leap

So here is the first part,
This was supposed to be a one shot but couldn't stop myself from writing more and more.
It might be at fast pace.
Enjoy your reading and drop your thoughts and feelings.

After 2 months leap:
A car stopped in front of a huge building and a boy got out of it. He was dressed in black entirely and looked super handsome.
However, he was stoic and stern, no longer the smiling, bubbly and carefree Ranbir.
He only remembers Prachi's betrayal and turned himself into a workaholic.
It turned out positive in a way, he became Dehli's youngest millionaire. He achieved loads of success in only 2 months but was it worth it?

He entered his office and his secretary came.
S:"Sir, you have a meeting scheduled this afternoon in Mumbai with Raichand's family."
Ranbir:"what do you mean this afternoon?"

S, scared:"Sorry Sir, I forgot to put it on your schedule, they called to confirm the time that's why I remembered. Really sorry."

Ranbir:"is this the way you work?"
S:"sorry, Sir."
Ranbir:"this is your first and last mistake, understood?"
The secretary nodded.

Ranbir:"now plan the trip."
He once again nodded and left hurriedly. Ranbir was back to his files in the meantime.

He left for Mumbai in early afternoon.

Kohli's mansion:
Rhea:"What? Ranbir went to Mumbai?"
Pallavi:"yes, his secretary called."
Rhea:"and you let him go?"
Pallavi:"he went for his work, Rhea. Calm down."
Rhea:"Calm down? You said you were planning our wedding, what happened to that?"

Pallavi:"patience, Rhea. And Prachi didn't sign the divorce papers, remember."
Rhea clenched her fist in anger.
Pallavi:"it's good Ranbir is going for business, in that way, he will forget her."

Rhea:"you don't understand, you are happy that he is away from her, but her memories are still within him. And Prachi is in Mumbai."
Pallavi:"what?"
Rhea:"yeah, Shaina went there last month, she saw Prachi once. She is in Mumbai. Now you understand my worries. If Ranbir, by chance, meets her, she is going to trap him again."

Pallavi:"ohh God. What to do now?"
Vikram:"Come on Pallavi, Mumbai is such a big city. There is no chance of them meeting each other.
And Ranbir won't go touring there, he is going for business."
Pallavi:"you are right."

Rhea, mentally facepalmed herself:"they don't understand. If Ranbir meets Prachi there, all will be over. He will be angry but he still loves her so won't take long for him to forgive her."

Mumbai:
Ranbir arrived at an office but the receptionist informed him that he was late so their boss was no longer free.
S:"Sorry, Sir."
Ranbir didn't rebuke instead focus his attention to the receptionist in front.
Ranbir:"Can i get their address, i will personally apologise to them."
The receptionist:"I will confirm with Ma'am."
She called someone and explained her the situation without mentioning Ranbir's name.

Receptionist:"Mr. Kohli, Ma'am said you can spend the night at her house and she scheduled your meeting for tomorrow morning."
S:"Sir, this is best."
Ranbir had no choice but to agree. He couldn't lose the opportunity to work with them. Both companies were at the top. This would benefit both of them.
The receptionist gave him the address.

He reached a house with his secretary. And explained the situation to the secretary of Raichand.
Sometimes the Raichand would work from home, as today.
Secretary 2:"Mr. Kohli, ma'am is not available for now. They asked me to prepare your stay here itself."
Ranbir just nodded, it was his company's fault for being late. He had to comply.

Secretary 2 handed him a laptop.
S2:"Ma'am said you could check the presentation in the meantime and if you have any queries to ask tomorrow."
Ranbir took the laptop and checked it out. He grew confused seeing the presentation.
The pattern was similar. The style, the way it was written.
Ranbir:"who made this?"
S2:"why, Sir? Is there something wrong?"
Ranbir:"No, just asking. The person who made this presentation, is he available? I want to meet him."
S2, confused and unconsciously pointed upstairs:"she is...."
Ranbir:"she is here?"
S2 nodded still confused.
Ranbir:"Call her."
S2:"but why, Sir?"
Ranbir:"Please call her."
S2 nodded and left.

S1 asked Ranbir what was going on.
Ranbir:"rectifying our mistake, i can't waste my time by staying here. If that person is here, let him present it."
S1 nodded.

Ranbir talked to him about other business deal in the meantime.
At the same time S2 brought a girl behind him. They both had their backs at each other.
He was telling her to handle him but she was constantly nodding no.

Ranbir stopped talking at once and felt weird. He was feeling it yet again.
What was wrong with him? It's been 2 months, he should forget about it now.
But how could he? It will always stay within him.

The girl behind him also stopped as she felt the same thing. She was feeling his presence: after so long.

          Na maaregi deewangi meri
          Na maaregi awaargi meri
          Ki maaregi zyada mujhe maut se
          Naraazgi teri.

S1, informed Ranbir about the girl behind him.
He turned slowly half hoping that it wasn't her but the other half was hoping the contrary.
Prachi also turned to face him.
They both felt as if the world stopped, and that they were the only one there.