Part 35

Next morning:
Prachi was surrounded by others as she was now sick. Ranbir, on the contrary was fine. But everyone knew that he wasn't last night.
Pragya:"how come you both got sick?"

Pranbir looked at each other.
Rhea, tauntingly:"that's obvious since both got wet in the rain yesterday. They were enjoying a little too much in the rain."
They all looked on.

Sushma Aunty:"yeah, so what's wrong? They are husband and wife. They can have romantic getaway anytime.
Too bad, that romantic getaways are not in your destiny.
But that doesn't mean you should eye other's destiny."

Rhea fumed hearing her. The boys except Abhi chuckled silently.
Pragya:"Aunty...." And nodded no to her.
Sushma Aunty looked on unbelievably.

Prachi signed them that she is going to her room.
Aryan pulled Ranbir with him.
Aryan, teasingly:"romantic getaway.... That was actually a good idea."
Ranbir:"shut up. But the most important thing is that Prachi forgave me."
Aryan:"i know that...."
Ranbir:"she said it.... She said that she forgave me."
Aryan:"you wanted her to tell you that."
He nodded. Aryan was also happy for Ranbir.

Prachi was going to her room but she bumped into Rhea. Rhea's phone fell down.
Rhea:"can't you see where you are going?"
Prachi ignored her and was about to go but Rhea held her arm to stop.
Rhea:"why in such a hurry, Prachi? Spend a few minutes with your sister as well."
Prachi once again tried to leave. Rhea picked up her phone.

Rhea:"oh come on, Prachi. At least apologise for almost breaking my phone."
Prachi looked at her phone in her hand and took it. She threw it harder on the floor that the phone actually broke.
Rhea, shocked:"Prachi.... What the hell?"
Prachi just fake smiled at her and proceed to leave.

Rhea, angrily:"you just wait and see Prachi, I will make Ranbir mine."
Prachi turned back to her. She just signed her best of luck sarcastically and left, leaving a fuming Rhea.
Rhea looked at her broken phone and at the direction where Prachi was moments ago.
She was lost in her thoughts for a few minutes and then left from there.

Prachi's room:
Ranbir entered just as Prachi sneezed. He looked at her as she kept on sneezing. He brought hot tea for her and handed it to her.
She drank it without any complaint.

Her nose was red and Ranbir laughed at her.
Prachi:"h... how (sneeze) c...come you are fine?"
He signed her that he doesn't know.
Ranbir:"maybe because i am stronger."
She hit him jokingly on his shoulder.

Ranbir:"you are looking cute with your red nose."
Prachi glared at him.
Ranbir:"really. Wait let me show you."
He took her picture and showed it to her.
Prachi:"n... no. Del.... Delete."

He nodded no just to tease her. She tried to take the phone from him but he escaped her. They ran around the room: catching and escaping the other.
Prachi tried to take the phone from him but as he is taller he kept it above his head.
She knew she wouldn't get it easily so she started to tickle him.
As a result Ranbir first dropped the phone on the bed and he also lay down. She took it quickly and proceeded to delete the photo.
He just watched her doing it and didn't stop her.

Prachi:"d...done."
She also laid down next to him, using his arm as a pillow.
Ranbir looked at her lovingly. She also turned to him.
Ranbir:"you know that you are the most beautiful girl ever, even with a red nose."
He pinched her nose while she had a small smile on her face.
He leaned in and kissed her forehead. And went to her cheek. He was about to kiss her but the door suddenly bursted open.
They both sat straight and sighed seeing Rhea who was fuming as she saw what he was about to do.

Ranbir:"have you forgotten your manners? Ohh, sorry, you didn't have them in the first place."
Rhea, angrily:"how can you kiss her? We are going to get married soon...."

Pranbir looked at each other.
Ranbir:"have you lost your brains?
And she is my wife, i can do anything: kiss her, love her, make love to her, as far as i have her permission. You don't get to interfere in that."

Rhea clenched her first in anger.
Rhea:"you cannot do that, Ranbir."
Ranbir, to Prachi:"she lost it completely."
She also looked on.

Rhea:"you are coming with me. Your mum is calling you anyway."
Ranbir:"i will go to her. You first leave. I have some unfinished business with my wife."
Rhea looked on angrily.

Rhea:"what? Completing the kiss?"
Ranbir was about to answer but stopped as he felt soft lips on his cheek. A smile crept on his face and he turned to Prachi. He was surprised but also joyful.
Rhea got more angry seeing that.

Prachi once again place a kiss on his cheek, lingering more this time. Rhea left angrily seeing that.
Prachi, whispered to Ranbir:"g... gone. She... is gone."
He also turned to see no-one was there.

He faced Prachi again and looked at her curiously.
Ranbir, questioningly, although he knew the answer:"you did this to show her, right?"
She nodded yes.
Ranbir, smilingly:"you were asserting your right on me?"
She looked everywhere but him.
Ranbir:"you can. I am your husband, you have every right to assert them. You can assert them in whichever way you want, how much you want."

Prachi was about to leave but he caught her hand and pulled her back to him.
He whispered in her ear:"and i love the way you asserted them right now."
He placed a kiss on her cheek while she released herself from his grip. She went to the washroom.
He watched her smilingly.

Aryan came there and was confused seeing a smilingly Ranbir.
Aryan:"i thought that you will be angry when I saw Rhea leaving from here but you are smiling."
Ranbir:"Leave that... i am happy."
Aryan:"happy with your wife."
Ranbir grinned and nodded happily.

Aryan:"bro, yesterday you left from the table but drama continued there..."
Ranbir asked him what happened.
Aryan:"Chief wanted Sid/Rhea to give their relationship another chance."
Ranbir:"that's absurd... they don't want to be together."
Aryan:"so Sid obviously refused on the spot and clearly said that he is not interested. Somehow, that stopped that conversation but you know how things can change quickly in this family."

Ranbir nodded.
Aryan:"that's why Sid is going back to London. He doesn't want to stay here..."
Ranbir:"in a way, it will be good for him. He can have a new start."
Aryan:"you are right. But I am worried about one thing."
Ranbir:"Rhea..."
Aryan hummed and continued:"Chief is easily manipulated by her and somewhere Aunty as well. I hope she doesn't do something big."

Ranbir:"i am sure she will. We will have to be careful."
Aryan also agreed to him.
Ranbir:" mom was calling me, I will see her."
He nodded and Ranbir left from there.

Hope you guys like this one.
I am bit lost with what to write next😞. Don't know why.
But no worries, i am sure ideas will come

Thank you all for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️