Part 23

He pulled her till the pool side and then released her. Prachi noticed how angry he was. His jaws and fists were clenched in anger and he turned red due to his overwhelming emotion.
He punched the wall there. Prachi looked on. He was about to punch the wall again but Prachi came in between the two.
He stopped at once.
Ranbir, worriedly:"have you gone mad? You could have got hurt."
But she just looked at him and her stare was enough to let him know that she was angry with him.
Ranbir:"now, please don't say that i shouldn't have slapped her. She was crossing the limits, how can she speak like that?"
She showed him her phone and he read what she typed.
"I heard more than this from a lot of people, don't get riled up because of this. It doesn't matter."

Ranbir:"it does matter to me. And I know that even I said bad things. I am really sorry for that. I know you don't trust me but i will earn your trust back."
Aryan came them and looked at them tensed.
Aryan:"everything good here?"
Prachi looked away from Ranbir.
Ranbir:"yes, we should return home."
Aryan:"yeah, your mom is handling Rhea."
Ranbir nodded and they left from there. The car ride was silence as both Pranbir were lost in their own thoughts while Aryan was tensed seeing them like that.
He knew Ranbir will have to do more to earn Prachi's trust but he had hoped that there will be some improvements after what Ranbir did but the whole Rhea thing ruined it.

They reached home and came in when the EM happily rushed to Prachi.
EM:'Baccha, i have a good news for you....'
The trio looked on confused.
EM:'Your parents regained consciousness.'
Aryan:'What?'
Prachi grew happy and teary eyed hearing that.
The EM nodded happily. Arbir were also happy. Prachi was the first one to rush upstairs with the boys following her.
She reached Abhigya's room where both were talking. They turned to Prachi once they realised that someone came there.
Pragya:'Prachi....'
Prachi ran to her and embraced her emotionally. Pragya also hugged her tightly. Arbir also reached there and smiled seeing the mother-daughter duo.
Prachi broke down in her mother's arms. Her tears were falling uncontrollably.
Pragya broke the hug and caressed her face. She reassured her about them.
Pragya:'Prachi, we are fine. See, both of us.'
But Prachi was too emtional but happy also. Pragya wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.
They again hugged.
Pragya:'enough now. we are perfectly fine. Right?' She asked Abhi. Prachi also turned to Abhi and was about to go to him.
Abhi:'What is she doing here?'
That stopped Prachi. Ranbir approached Abhi, he was also very happy seeing his Chief awake. It was painful seeing them laying on the bed lifelessly.
Ranbir:'Chief...' He tried to hug Abhi but the latter didn't allow him. They all looked on.
Pragya tried to light up the situation.
Pragya:'You guys are fine?'
Pranbir looked on nervously at each other.
Aryan:'We are, aunty. And double happy since you guys are ok.'
Pragya:'Double happy?'
Aryan:'yeah, your son-in-law was awarded for his business today.'
Pragya:'Really? Congrats, Ranbir.'
He thanked her.
Aryan:'Chief, won't you congratulate your Champ?'
Abhi:'There is no relationship between us now, so this is not needed. And why are they even here?'
Pranbir looked on.
Pragya:'what are you saying? Prachi is our daughter....'
Abhi:'Only Rhea is my daughter, who left me because of them. They cheated and hurt her, especially Prachi. Why did she trap Ranbir?'
Ranbir:'Why are you saying like this, Chief? She didn't trap me, we love each other.'
Pragya:'Yes, and that's why I supported them. What's wrong if they love each other?'
Abhi:'Problem is that they hurt Rhea in all this drama.  Why did they play with her feelings?'

Ranbir:'We didn't play with her feelings, she has been playing with ours since the beginning...'
Abhi:'Ranbir, don't cross your limits...'
Ranbir:'your so called lovely daughter crossed all her limits and you are blaming Prachi. Where was your lovely daughter when you were in this condition? She never came to see you once, forget that she didn't even ask if you were okay or not. And you are after Prachi who took care of you day and night during these 2 months.'

Abhi:'she taught you how to be disrespectful as well?'
Ranbir looked away frustratedly.
Pragya:'How can you say things like that? Prachi has never been disrespectful to anyone.'
Abhi:'Tell her to leave from here, I don't want to see the person who hurt my daughter, who pushed her to commit suicide, who snatched her love.'
Ranbir:'Chief, don't you think that now you are going overboard?'
Aryan tapped in his shoulder in order to calm him down a bit. He was already angry because of the earlier happenings.
Pragya:'You can't keep blaming Prachi for that. They both love each other. If Ranbir got married to Rhea, do you think she would be happy in a loveless marriage?'
Abhi:'he ran away from the wedding, do you think that Rhea is happy now?'
Prachi moved away from them and was teary eyed but this time, not of happiness. Her father was hating her.
Ranbir:'Please Chief, you don't have to bring back the past.'
Abhi:'why not? If my daughter is still hurting because of this then why not?'
Ranbir, sarcastically:'Rhea is hurting? Not at all, she is hurting all of us. She is ruining everything even now in her obssession.'
Ranbir:'Yeah, because Prachi ruined her happiness...'
They continue to argue with each other. Abhi continued in blaming Prachi, while Arbir and Pragya counter argued with him.
But in all that, they didn't notice Prachi whose tears were not stopping. Her breathing was getting irregular and soon, she was out breath. She tried to block their arguments by blocking her ears but it was too late. She could already feel her panic attack coming.
What Abhi said was coming again and again to her. She tried taking deep breaths.

Aryan was the one who noticed her.
Aryan, worriedly:'Ranbir...' He signed her towards Prachi. The boys rushed to her.
Pragya also went to her.
Ranbir, concernedly:'Prachi....'
He held her close to him and tried to calm her down. Abhi also approached them, he was a bit worried but mostly confused.
Ranbir:'Prachi, concentrate on me, okay. Look at me.'
He lifted her chin so that she could concentrate on him.
Aryan:'Ranbir, take her to her room.'
He nodded, picked her up and rushed outside.
While going there, he kept talking to her.
Ranbir:'It's ok.... just take deep breath.' Prachi tried what he told her.

Pragya, worriedly:'What happened to her?'
Aryan:'Aunty, she will be okay, no worries. You should return to bed, the doctor will come soon to check you guys.'
He reassured Pragya about Prachi but she was still tensed.

——- hope you all like this one
And thank you for all the love and support ❤️❤️❤️❤️