Part 53

Arbir along with Pallavi came in her room.

Aryan, excitedly:"Prachi, see, what Pallavi Aunty..."
He stopped seeing her wiping her tears.

Ranbir, concernedly:"what happened?"
She nodded no but Pallavi asked her, so Prachi told everything.

Aryan:"it was expected from Rhea... but Chief..."
Ranbir:"i don't understand him now...."
Pallavi:"Abhi also needs to see the truth. Then only he will believe."
Ranbir:"but how, Mom?"

Aryan:"yes, he is not believing us and unfortunately there is no proof against Rhea."
"Then we need to plan something."
The four turned to see Vikram and Dida.

They also joined the party.
Dida:"Aliya and Rhea's truth needs to be brought in front of Abhi."
Aryan:"then we really need a plan. Think, think."
They all were lost in their thoughts thinking what to do.

Dida:"why is it so difficult to plan and plot something?
They do it all day and they are only 2. We are so many and yet no idea."

Aryan:"because Dida, bad people needs all these planning and plotting and not good ones.
But to defeat them, we will have to think like them."

They continued to think.

On the other side:
Pragya dragged Rhea to her room.

Pragya:"what kind of craziness is this? Rhea, you got to understand that Ranbir doesn't love you."
Aliya also came there.

Aliya, angrily:"what the hell, Pragya? You can't talk like that to Rhea."
Pragya:"i am her mother, i have full rights and you shouldn't interfere. She is going wrong and you are supporting her, instead of correcting her."

Rhea:"please, stop fighting you two. (Turning to Pragya) You have full rights... and I will listen to you for everything but just this time, listen to me.
Prachi will never refuse you, tell her to give Ranbir to me."

Abhi came there.
Abhi, angrily:"Pack your things, we are going from here."
The trio looked on.

Pragya:"what are you saying?"
Abhi:"Rhea shouldn't stay here. She will not. Staying away from Prachi and Ranbir, she will forget them and move on. This insanity will go away."

Aliya tried to stop him along with Pragya.
Pragya:"what are you doing?"
She held his hands to stop him from packing Rhea's clothes.

Pragya:"she stayed 2 years away from them. Did she move on? No! This is a very delicate matter."

Aliya and Pragya were busy convincing Abhi when Rhea took sleeping pills in her hands.
Aliya, shocked:"Rhea, what are you doing?"
Abhigya also looked on shocked.

They came to her but she stopped them. Hearing all the commotion, Kohli's came there.
Vikram and Pallavi turned tensed but Arbir, Prachi and Sushma Aunty were least bothered.

Pragya:"don't do this, Rhea."
Rhea:"i want Ranbir and if i don't get him, i will drink all of this."
The Kohlis looked on.
Abhi:"Rhea... No."
Rhea:"then give me my love."

Ranbir turned tensed for one moment as he looked at Abhi.
He had a feeling that Abhi was on the way to do something that will ruin everything.

But before anyone could do anything, Prachi held Rhea's hand. She took the bottle and emptied it in her palms. There was only 2 pills in that.

Prachi:"if you want to pretend another suicide attempt, then make sure that everything is in your favour.
These were mine, Aryan hid it away and i never found it. 2 pills doesn't harm anyone. You know that right. Then why all this drama?"