Part 40

Prachi's room:
Ranbir put her on the bed while Aryan got the first Aid box. He did her first aid in silence.
Prachi noticed how awfully quiet they were. She never thought that they could stay quiet being in each other's presence for that long.

Prachi, trying to comfort both of them:"A..Aryan.... I am..."
Aryan, teary eyed:"don't you dare say that you are fine. This was your worst panic attack... you don't know how much we got scared...."
This was the first time that Prachi saw him teary eyed.
She caressed his cheek and wiped his tears. Her gaze then moved to Ranbir who was sitting on the edge of the bed, his back towards her.

Although she couldn't see his face, she knew that he was angry. His whole body was stiff and his knuckles that were on the bed on either side of him, were clenched so tightly that she was scared he will hurt himself.

Aryan applied medicine on her forehead and looked at Ranbir and then back at Prachi.

Aryan:"Ranbir, the party was still going on. I will check everything and see if they need any kind of help downstairs to wrap it up.
Make her sleep."
He ended it with a nod to Aryan who left from there leaving Pranbir alone.

Prachi looked at Ranbir who still didn't turn to her.

Prachi, with a weak voice:"Ran...bir..."
She once again called him and this time, he rushed to her and engulfed her in his arms.
He was hugging her tightly, but still delicately. Her hands also went around him, behind his neck as she also held him close.

Suddenly, she felt droplets on her neck and realised that he was crying. That made her pull him even more closer and she ran her hands in his hair in an attempt to calm him down.

Prachi, tensed:"shhh.... Ranbir. I am... fi...fine..."
He broke the hug and looked at her. 
Prachi, seeing his expressions and sheepishly:"ok...okay, ok.. i a..am very ti...tired. The wou...wound is hurting. And i... just wa...want to sl...eep"

Ranbir, with a small smile:"that's better..."
He wiped his eyes and tried to make her lay down.
Prachi:"ch..ange."
Ranbir:"are you good to go on your own? I will go to Aryan for a second."
She nodded.

He handed her the night clothes and she headed to the bathroom.
Ranbir left the room.

Rhea's room:
Rhea:"i don't understand what is going on...."
Aliya:"panic attack."
Rhea looked on shocked.
Aliya:"it was clearly a panic attack."
Rhea:"Prachi never had panic attack, now i am sure there must be more to this.
And everyone is hiding it."

Pallavi came there.
Pallavi:"are you both behind this?"
Aliya:"what do you think?"
Pallavi:"she could have got really hurt, Aliya."

Rhea, frustratedly:"they are hiding something, i just wanted to know."
Pallavi:"Rhea, even i want you to marry Ranbir and get rid of Prachi but not by hurting her physically."
Aliya:"it doesn't matter."
Pallavi:"it does if it's affecting Ranbir so much."
Rhea:"ohh please mummy.... If you were successful in convincing Ranbir, we wouldn't have done all this. So now don't interfere."
Pallavi looked on.

She was about to leave but Ranbir came there angrily.
Pallavi:"Ranbir....."

He straightforwardly went to Rhea and held her by the arm aggressively.
Rhea, shocked:"Ranbir..."
Ranbir:"i warned you time and again... but no, you won't change. What did you think that you will hurt Prachi again and i will stay quiet?"

Aliya:"Ranbir, leave her...."
Rhea:"you are hurting me, Ranbir."
Pallavi though didn't interfere at all.

Ranbir:"she is hurting.... Did you see in what state Prachi was?"
Rhea:"you can't bear her pain right? Then end it all. Get married to me and i promise you i will not hurt her.
In fact i won't even think about her. Let's just get married."