Part 42

Prachi's room:
She came out after having a shower. She was wiping her wet hair with a towel lost in her thoughts.
Ranbir noticed her and hugged her from behind.

Ranbir:"you felt bad for what Chief said to you?"
She nodded sadly.
Prachi, sadly:"Ranbir, do...does Papa not love me?"
He looked at her painfully.
Prachi:"why am I al...ways las...last for him?"

He turned her to him. He noticed her teary eyes and wiped the few tears which escaped.
Ranbir:"shhh. We are enough for each other."

She tried to smile a bit while he noticed it.
Ranbir, trying to cheer her up:"well, if you want I can love you more to complete his."
And he succeeded to make her laugh.

Ranbir, seeing her smile:"that's my beautiful and happy wife."
Her smile grew even bigger after his comments.

Aryan came there and slumped on the bed. Pranbir looked at him.

Ranbir:"what happened to you?"
Aryan:"these morning dramas are so tiring. I already want to go to sleep due to them."
Pranbir chuckled at him.
Aryan:"anyway, sister, Dida was calling you downstairs."
Prachi nodded and left.

Ranbir also slumped down next to Aryan.
Ranbir:"you are right, they are so tiring."
Aryan:"if it is for us, it will be double for Prachi."
He nodded.

Aryan:"anyway, Prachi spoke in front of everyone for you. And i was right."
Ranbir looked at him:"about?"
Aryan, smilingly:"that only you could help her feeling better. You love her that much."
Ranbir lightly punched him.

Aryan:"one thing i am worried now is everyone knows about her. Even Rhea."
Ranbir:"and obviously she will use this to torture Prachi more.
We need to find a way to stop her from doing it."

"I have an idea." The boys sat up straight hearing the voice and were surprised seeing Sushma Aunty.
She came to them. Ranbir was worried as he knew that she disliked him.
Sushma Aunty:"we are all aware that Rhea is not going to stop in her evil intentions despite what Abhi/Pragya do.
And Prachi is not healthy enough. She is strong and can fight back but for that she needs to be more healthy."

Arbir looks at each other trying to understand what Sushma Aunty was initiating.
Sushma Aunty:"Pragya is going to get Rhea out and bring her here itself.
That's why I want you to take Prachi away from here for some days."

Arbir exchanged looks confused.
Sushma Aunty:"i thought about it since yesterday when you said you would leave with Prachi. And to be honest, it will be a good change from this toxic environment she is in.
I talked to her doctor as well and he agreed."

Ranbir:"but Prachi's safe zone is this house, well now only this room."
Sushma Aunty:"she will heal if she is away from all these dramas."
Aryan:"Aunty is right. These dramas will take a toll on her. I also think it's a good idea."
Sushma Aunty:"take her out for the weekend."

Ranbir after thinking well about this, nodded yes. It will be a good change for her without any drama.

Aryan:"i will suggest you to take her before they get Rhea back. Otherwise, she will do more drama  to stop you."
Ranbir nodded yes:"i will arrange something."
Sushma Aunty left from there while Arbir got to work on his mini vacation with Prachi.

During the day:
While Arbir were planning everything, Abhigya and Aliya were doing everything to get Rhea out. But the problem was they didn't know any lawyer in this city who would actually help them.

Ranbir had already planned everything with Aryan and now the issue was to tell Prachi.
Aryan:"she won't refuse, bro..."
Ranbir:"i know, i know."
Prachi came there and noticed them whispering to each other. She asked them and both boys signed nothing.