Part 30

She signed him to sit and went to get the first aid kit for the second time.
Ranbir followed her orders silently. She sat in front of him and was busy with the medicines. Ranbir was looking at her lovingly.

Na maregi deewangi meri
Na maregi aawargi meri
Ki maregi zyada mujhe
Maut se narazagi teri

She started on his face first, Ranbir noticed how she would flinch whenever the cotton touched his skin. She cleaned his bursted lips and blew on it.

Kyun itna hua hai tu khafa
Hai zidd kis baat ki teri
Ki maregi zyada mujhe
Maut se narazagi teri

Jaan nisaar hai jaan 'nisaar
Tere pyar pe mere yaar
Jaan nisaar hai, hmmhmmm...

Once she finished with his face, she noticed the blood on his neck and signed him to remove his shirt. Seeing that he was just looking at her lost and lovingly. She herself went for it. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. She saw the bruises on his neck and back. She started to clean the one on his neck first and then the back ones.
Ranbir noticed her teary and red eyes seeing his injuries. He wiped the few tears that escaped her eyes. She looked away from him and searched the medicines in the box.

Teri berukhi se hai badi
Umar intezar ki meri
Ki maregi zyada mujhe
Maut se narazagi teri

Kyun itna hua hai tu khafa
Hai zidd kis baat ki teri
Ki maregi zyada mujhe
Maut se narazagi teri

She applied the medicine and stood up afterwards. She went to wash her hands. When she returned, she noticed thst Ranbir was still in the same position.
Ranbir also looked at her. He came to her.

Ranbir:'You should also punch me. I hurt you the most, you should hit me more than anyone.'
Prachi remembered how they just had this discussion with Aryan and smiled. Ranbir looked at her surprised.
Ranbir:'if hitting me will bring this smile on your face, then go ahead.'
She stopped smiling at once. She turned around not looking at him.
And took his shirt, she tossed it to him.

Ranbir, teasingly:"you make me wear it since you removed it."
Prachi glared at him.
Ranbir, still teasingly:"what? You were the one who removed it... otherwise i don't mind staying like that.
Anyway, you are my wife and you have seen more than this, so no issues."
He winked at her while she grew shocked.

Ranbir smiled at her expression, he definitely will continue to tease her like that if she reacts to it.
Prachi got hold of something and threw it at him. He narrowly escaped it.

Ranbir:"you have a habit of throwing things at people now, first the wooden spoon
And hitting Aryan with pillow. Now this. I should teach you to punch. It will be great."
He held her hands to teach her but she released it and signed him that she knows how to punch.

Ranbir:"ok, fighter Prachi. Then punch. I will see."
She nodded no to him.
Ranbir:"why? Hit and I will see if you really can punch or if you are just flaunting it."
Prachi again nodded no but he kept telling her to do it.
And she finally did it, she punched him on his left arm.
Ranbir didn't feel any pain but he screamed a bit, just to make her believe.
Ranbir, pretending to be in pain:"ouch..... it hurts."
He rubbed his forearm and Prachi glared at him as she also knew that it wasn't true.

Ranbir:"you hit me where those guards did." He lied and pretended to be in pain.
Prachi grew worried in an instant and came closer to him. She rubbed the area where it was paining.
And he pretended more by shouting when she touched him.
Ranbir:"what are you doing, Prachi? It's hurting." She turned tensed as she believed that he was really in pain.
She held her ears to ask forgiveness. Ranbir smiled and shook his head at her. He noticed the tears forming in her eyes and told her that he was joking.
Ranbir:'Sorry sorry, I was kidding. I didn't feel anything.'
Prachi glared at him and once again punched him on his forearm using all her force.
This time, Ranbir really felt the pain and screamed. She signed him something.
Ranbir. in pain:'Good for me?'
Prachi went to her bed after that while he kept rubbing his forearm for real now.